Zunerama logo   
News: Read the latest in our Zune blog

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2012, 07:08:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zune Software Customizer Version 2.5 (Custom Themes, Colors, etc)  (Read 13835 times)
sableholic
zune n00bie

View Profile
Zune Software Customizer Version 2.5 (Custom Themes, Colors, etc)
« on: May 14, 2008, 03:59:58 PM »

I know what you are thinking, “Hey, what happened to the versions in between?“. Well I decided to just change the numbering scheme to coincide with the Zune Software Releases. Just seemed to make more sense. Does that mean you will always have to wait for a Zune Software release before seeing changes to the Zune Software Customizer? No, I’ll just make them point releases. Anyways on to the good stuff.

Just a note before I start, because of the way I handled the custom colors last release, it will have remembered all your settings, so if you left it off on the Dark Zune Theme it will go back to that or if you left it off with DarkGray being red it'll go back to that, etc.

Changes:
  • Bugfixes:
    • Fixed it so the MarketplacePageTitle updates when it is changed (This affected the artist title in the album panel).
    • Fixed a bug where if the size of the Zune Window was too small the custom color names were being cut off.
  • Changes:
    • Changed custom color display so that it shows the current set value for the selected option as requested.
    • Provided a brief explanation of what each color does when that color is selected as requested.
    • Added the ability to increase the “Now playing” Font Sizes with options for 8, 10, 12, 14 as requested.
    • Deleted unused colors:
      • VeryLightGray
      • NewWarmBrown
    • Added the following colors upon request:
      • ListItemBackground
      • ListItemHoverBackground
      • ListItemSelectedBackground
      • ListHeaderBackground
      • ColumnDivider
      • ActionButtonShadow
    • Added Missing images to DarkZune theme, so now it is much closer to the original one.
    • Added Custom Color Theme button for easier changing back and forth between themes.

Also didn't know if I should start this as a new thread or just add on to the old one, but I figured this would be better. If I was wrong please merge this with the other thread located at: http://www.zunescene.mobi/forums/index.php?topic=34473.0. Thanks.

For installation instructions, a demo video of the features added, to leave feedback, report bugs, request new feature, and anything else please see this thread: http://forum.darkzune.com/showthread.php/zune-software-customizer-1435.html?p=10814#post10814

or just goto my site:
http://www.mjefferson.net/2008/05/12/zune-software-customizer-version-25/
Lupo
zune master

SUPRA350LUPO
View Profile Email
Re: Zune Software Customizer Version 2.5 (Custom Themes, Colors, etc)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 06:31:07 PM »

awesome thanks it really worked.
prabir
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 01:51:18 AM »

Quote from: Zuneblack on August 05, 2008, 06:31:07 PM
awesome thanks it really worked.

thanks dear for giving information.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 10:24:55 AM by coot66 » Logged
JSP62
zune commando

jspark62 jplicks79
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 06:17:14 AM »

Can anyone confirm is this version works for the latest-n-greatest (3.1) ?

MMP / DAPs:
Zune30, 80 ; Sansa e280, e250 ; Sony VGFAP1L, MZ-NF610, (2) MZ-R37, MZ-R70, WM-FX33 ; iPod Nano [SOLD!]
HOW A QUESTION THE RIGHT WAY
POSTING AND YOU
atwaterphillips
zune n00bie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 04:03:03 AM »

I am also searching for this questions answer.

22 inch LCD TV
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List