Zunerama logo   
News: Register to join Zunerama forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 09, 2012, 02:58:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to install Zune games on your player  (Read 108650 times)
zuneage
zune commando

View Profile
Re: How to install Zune games on your player
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2008, 11:21:49 AM »

me 2
it is not recognizing my zune when it is connected

<a href="http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3
kickenchicken
zune-ologist

yay me

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2008, 02:32:38 PM »

for it to work.
you have to add a device using XNA game studio thing.
disconect your zune.
connect it again.
and try to deploy the game to your zune again.
it seems that it needs to be disconnected then reconnected to load a game everytime.
BigKenW
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2008, 07:18:23 PM »

Before modifying the Zune as described, does this cause anyone know if this causes problems with the Zune and Zune 2.5 software? Things like syncing and such going forward.
D4V3
zune master

Zune 30 Owner

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2008, 07:30:34 PM »

Quote from: BigKenW on May 11, 2008, 07:18:23 PM
Before modifying the Zune as described, does this cause anyone know if this causes problems with the Zune and Zune 2.5 software? Things like syncing and such going forward.

works fine for me so far...

Winned so fars: Incipio Starter Kit for Z00n(10/30/07)
Darkblade
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2008, 08:33:42 PM »

Make sure that the Zune software is off while you attempt to deploy something.

If the software is on, it'll give the not connected/detected error.

cable729
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2008, 09:33:09 AM »

awesome! il have to try that soon
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 05:04:55 PM »

...the following are my instructions for installing games on your Zune device:

Thank you, Vipralion... I have updated the OP with your instructions, which are clearer and better worded than what I had up there before.

alexown
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2008, 07:08:30 AM »

Can someone help me?
When im adding a new device and i choose zune and i choose my name in my zune the progress bar goes then this errors pops up
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Could not connect to 'Alex'.  Make sure the device is connected to the computer and not busy syncing content.
   at Microsoft.Xna.RemoteServices.ZunePrimaryConnector.Connect(String hostId, Session session, Int32 millisecondTimeout, StringBuilder diagnosticBuilder)
   at Microsoft.Xna.RemoteServices.HostConnection.OpenPrimaryConnection(StringBuilder diagnosticBuilder)
   at Microsoft.Xna.RemoteServices.HostConnection.ConnectToHost(Int32 millisecondTimeout, StringBuilder diagnosticBuilder)
Green45
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2008, 04:45:51 PM »

Quote from: alexown on May 24, 2008, 07:08:30 AM
Can someone help me?
When im adding a new device and i choose zune and i choose my name in my zune the progress bar goes then this errors pops up
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Could not connect to 'Alex'.  Make sure the device is connected to the computer and not busy syncing content.
   at Microsoft.Xna.RemoteServices.ZunePrimaryConnector.Connect(String hostId, Session session, Int32 millisecondTimeout, StringBuilder diagnosticBuilder)
   at Microsoft.Xna.RemoteServices.HostConnection.OpenPrimaryConnection(StringBuilder diagnosticBuilder)
   at Microsoft.Xna.RemoteServices.HostConnection.ConnectToHost(Int32 millisecondTimeout, StringBuilder diagnosticBuilder)

I get the same damn problem all the time too... anyone have any idea what to do?
Ricardo Dawkins
zune overlord

dawkins_ricardo@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 02:25:20 PM »

Quote from: alexown on May 24, 2008, 07:08:30 AM
Can someone help me?
Close the Zune software. Change USB ports and reset your Zune.

Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant) + Black Zune 80 + MEElectronics M6 (Clear) + Zune Premium + AKG K26p

Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2008, 01:41:12 PM »

Updated OP with a link to a recent video walkthrough of how to install games for Zune.

bluejazz
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 03:34:56 PM »

great stuff, this has been out for months now but i haven't got to this yet. But with this nifty little guide... sweeet.... i'll try this out later. Thanks poster. - way cool, now i can shut my cousin up, always saying "yeah that nice, but where's the game?" = lol
Ixtab
zune dog

Redneck 2.0

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 04:15:36 AM »

Sweet, I ran through the instructions/install last night and everything worked great. I did notice that some games loaded then reset the zune, while others i could load multiple games without a reset.

kyledouglas521
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2008, 03:47:10 PM »

Ok, I know this has been repeated to death but please just try not to get annoyed, haha.

I'm getting that

"System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Could not connect to 'kyledouglas'.  Make sure the device is connected to the computer and not busy syncing content.
   at Microsoft.Xna.RemoteServices.HostConnection.ConnectToHost(Int32 millisecondTimeout, StringBuilder diagnosticBuilder)"

error. I've closed the zune software, and what i believe to be any process that is zune-related. My firmware is up to date. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

suggestions?

thanks in advance =]
makatiphil
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2008, 10:20:22 AM »

HEY BUDDY.  i just got my zune 8gb from a friend who works from microsoft. i so glad to know that there are games available. i followed all the instructions to install games in zune but it always keeps getting error "Error   1   Could not copy 'v3.0' runtime to device 'Mark Dodong Death Squad'.      0   0   
.. it keeps saying deploy failed.

please help me zunerama members
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List