Zunerama logo   
News: Find Zune accessories

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 09, 2012, 03:07:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Uninstall "games" from the Zune (not just a game - all games)?  (Read 4693 times)
Night Surfer
How to Uninstall "games" from the Zune (not just a game - all games)?
« on: May 09, 2008, 03:06:40 PM »

I tried the games out of curiosity and deleted them so now I want to delete anything else that may be taking up space, including the "games" item on the Zune menu.

So how do I uninstall the whole game framework?

I will reinstall it later if the games get better (no offense anyone, please).
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 03:23:47 PM by Night Surfer » Logged
ScooterSES
zune n00bie

View Profile
Re: How to Uninstall "games" from the Zune (not just a game - all games)?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 07:34:15 PM »

There might my another way to do it, but I had to do a complete format of my zune to get rid of the "games" entry in the main menu. You can find the instructions on how to do this online. For the second generation players (4,8,80) you turn the zune completely off by pressing and holding down (on the directional pad) and the back button. Once it is off press and hold back, the center zune pad, and the play button. It should turn on and go to a screen that says it is formating. You will then have to hook it back up to the computer so the firmware is reinstalled.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List