Zunerama logo   
News: Find Zune accessories

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 09, 2012, 04:07:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Games List  (Read 136518 times)
bballalltheway23
zune trooper

aren't you glad you didn't get an I pood

View Profile WWW Email
Re: Games and Applications List
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 02:24:49 PM »

I can't find any of the right files

Darkblade
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2008, 02:37:33 PM »

Quote from: segadc on May 10, 2008, 09:41:36 AM
Edit: Match 'Em doesn't work with my Zune 30. Does it work with the others?  Hopfully we can add a link for the zune 30. Anymore problems with the links let me know. 

For some reason, when I deployed it the first time, and tried it, it crashed, and restarted the Zune immediately. After deleting and redeploying, it works fine for me on my 30. Try opening up the .csproj file rather than the .sln in Visual C# 2008.

Keep in mind though, it's really still a work-in-progress. The author is focusing on working more on GW3 currently.

Quote from: Dr.zune on May 10, 2008, 10:04:48 AM
galactic wars 3 doesn't work with the 30 either...pretty much tetris is the best so far.  Shocked maybe someone could make sonic? i could see it happening  Grin

Try the updated version I posted. Works beautifully with my 30. (And original poster, Segadc, please, please update the original post. Change it from GW3_050708.zip to GW3_050808.zip. Thanks)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 02:40:17 PM by Darkblade » Logged

Darkblade
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2008, 02:56:53 PM »

Updated version of Breakout.

1.1 update of Match 'Em. softer colors, a couple other updates.

D4V3
zune master

Zune 30 Owner

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2008, 06:01:51 PM »

do these all work on the zune 30 as well? you might want to list which games work best on which zune [in reference to zune 1.0 or zune 2.0, because the flash zunes have the same pad as the 80]... maybe after the name of the game, just put a little ticker like "tetris [30] [80]" for example, just to show which games are good to play on the 30, and which ones are a little more cumbersome on the 30. thanks so far tho!

Winned so fars: Incipio Starter Kit for Z00n(10/30/07)
Darkblade
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2008, 12:39:24 AM »

Every game on the list (currently) supports the 30 as well as the second gen pad.

The only exception is the first link to GW3, which is outdated.

I wouldn't mind a note stating which ones are recommended for the touchpad though.

D4V3
zune master

Zune 30 Owner

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2008, 05:10:29 PM »

idk i'm having trouble with tetris... i tried all of the versions listed here- when i open the sln file the option to deploy it to my zune is conspicuously absent... i'll get a screenshot here in a second- note that i have had NO TROUBLE with any of the other games posted, this is the only one that's doing it and i'm baffled... i think i'm just doing something wrong- please let me know asap if it's something obvious, tetris is one of my favorite games ^_^

EDIT: screenies, weird, aint it o.0

this is the file i double click on...

and this is what happens when i go into the build menu- obviously you'd normally go down to "deploy <GAMENAMEHERE>", but that option isn't present with this specific game.

oh, and sorry for the large image.. i cropped the rest of my desktop out but i didnt want to take anything out that might potentially show others a mistake that i'm making
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 05:12:10 PM by D4V3 » Logged

Dr.zune
zune commando

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2008, 06:08:02 PM »

D4V3 you can still deploy through that method also

D4V3
zune master

Zune 30 Owner

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2008, 06:19:08 PM »

Quote from: Dr.zune on May 11, 2008, 06:08:02 PM
D4V3 you can still deploy through that method also

what method... the option where it says "deploy selection" is greyed out. i tried going to "publish XnaTetris" last night but i didnt get anywhere with it

Darkblade
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2008, 09:02:58 PM »

D4V3, Open up the .sln file in Visual C# 2008, and on the right side, there should be a tab called "Solution Explorer". Click on it (It may be already open). The first item should say "Solution 'XnaTetris' (2 projects)"... Look for the one that has a little Zune logo next to it, called "Zune Copy of 'XnaTetris'", right click on it, and click deploy.

As an aside note, on topic, another author has released his own version of RockRain, and completely revamped the game. Rock Rain SD

Offering improved performance, better controls, different graphics, and even 16 different songs you can choose from while playing, which makes the game rather large (200 megs).
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 09:07:06 PM by Darkblade » Logged

Novasoccer
zune dog

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2008, 09:12:47 PM »

Quote from: Darkblade on May 11, 2008, 09:02:58 PM
D4V3, Open up the .sln file in Visual C# 2008, and on the right side, there should be a tab called "Solution Explorer". Click on it (It may be already open). The first item should say "Solution 'XnaTetris' (2 projects)"... Look for the one that has a little Zune logo next to it, called "Zune Copy of 'XnaTetris'", right click on it, and click deploy.

As an aside note, on topic, another author has released his own version of RockRain, and completely revamped the game. Rock Rain SD

Offering improved performance, better controls, different graphics, and even 16 different songs you can choose from while playing, which makes the game rather large (200 megs).

That version kinda fails though. the 16 songs make the file massive, and people aare kinda mad. Some dudes fixing that one to remove music, and add touch controls. You also will be able to play your own music..
D4V3
zune master

Zune 30 Owner

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2008, 09:19:58 PM »

Quote from: Darkblade on May 11, 2008, 09:02:58 PM

^woot, uber tys Cheesy

Darkblade
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2008, 12:57:13 AM »

Quote from: Novasoccer on May 11, 2008, 09:12:47 PM
That version kinda fails though. the 16 songs make the file massive, and people aare kinda mad. Some dudes fixing that one to remove music, and add touch controls. You also will be able to play your own music..

Eh, never said I liked, only posted a link. My head like, exploded, because the Volume was waaaaaay too high. Besides, it makes the ship look rather dumb.

Kinda mad? Where else did he post it? The only one I know of has no comments yet lol.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 12:58:57 AM by Darkblade » Logged

4tech
zune-ologist

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2008, 09:24:23 AM »

To add in the first post:

Marbles (a very good game): http://files.filefront.com/Marbleszip/;10183638;/fileinfo.html
When game is over, just press play/pause to restart.

Calculator (it actually works =P): http://www.zuneboards.com/staff/Nurta/Calculator.zip

Cheers Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 10:04:51 AM by 4tech » Logged

If anybody needs a design for their Zune game, contact me...
segadc
zune master

<o>

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2008, 10:12:41 AM »

Awesome can't wait to add those to my Zune tonight!

someguy9
zune n00bie

leet king

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2008, 01:03:44 PM »

Im working on a wordpress blog (http://zunegames.wordpress.com/) for zune games, anyone that wants to help out let me know.

http://zunegames.wordpress.com/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List