Zunerama logo Speck - Zune accessories!  
News: Register to join Zunerama forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 30, 2009, 03:07:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZK500 giveaway - Zune stereo from Kicker!  (Read 19399 times)
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
ZK500 giveaway - Zune stereo from Kicker!
« on: April 17, 2008, 01:44:44 PM »

I'm excited to announce that we're giving away a ZK500 to one of you, courtesy of KICKER. Wow!

The ZK500 is Kicker's highly regarded Zune stereo. Compatible with all models of Zune player with its built-in docking cradle, you can also connect other music players to it with its (included) auxiliary-in connector.

Brandishing a square rear-facing six-inch subwoofer, two five-inch woofers, and 40-watt stereo amplifiers, the ZK500 packs some serious punch into its attractive, compact body. It also has a full-functional remote that controls all Zune functions. Kicker calls it the "loudest and most innovative stereo system available for your Zune".

It rocks. Don't miss this chance to win yours.

For more about the ZK500:
  Zunerama's review (with pix and video)
  Kicker.com

To enter to win the ZK500, just reply to this post, and tell us about a song that has some personal meaning to you. A line or two will suffice - although if you really want to write an essay, that's okay too. 

Good luck, everybody!

RULES

One entry per person; duplicate entries will be deleted. This contest is open to anyone, worldwide. We'll ship it to you, and Kicker will take care of shipping. We'll draw a random winner on the date below. The Winner will be posted below. Zunerama will send an email message to the winner, using the email address from your forum profile. You must respond to the email within 10 days.

Not a member yet? Register here.

Many thanks to KICKER for offering this giveaway to Zunerama members!

WINNER:
Monday, May 12, 2008 - Viva La MaTTT
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 08:25:13 PM by admin » Logged

NorCalAngler
zune commando

It's Mii!

View Profile
Re: ZK500 giveaway - Zune stereo from Kicker!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »

Per my comments in the General sub-forum on this Kicker system I would definitely give this as a gift, but nonetheless I am throwing my name in the hat because I'm a compulsive gambler.

I posted this in the Music forum as well, but "Lightning Crashes" by Live has a significant meaning to me because my wife is going to have our son any day now.  The thought of anything happening to her during labor is very powerful.  Per the same thread in the Music forum, I highly recommend listening to the MTV Unplugged version.

AK Water
zune rockstar

Zune + iPod Owner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 01:57:21 PM »

Whenever I'm feeling really annoyed by something in life, I like to listen to "Take It Easy" by The Eagles.  I like to go driving on country back roads and blast this song.  It helps me get away from it all and feel good again. 

Zune 30GB Brown "Chocolate Wonder"
iPod 15GB (3rd Generation)
Creative Jukebox 3 20GB (my first DAP...sadly no longer with me)

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating earbuds
tbird
zune rockstar

Just your average Zune 120 user!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 02:04:03 PM »

I am in!!!!
My song "East of the Sun West of the Moon" by Diana Krall. Really dont know why I like is so much, but everytime I listen to it I come away in a better mood.

Mockers
zune master

Zune 120: 55% full

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 02:10:56 PM »

Oh, me! me! (waving hands)
I love just about everything that Dave Grusin has done, but one of my all-time faves is the tune Playa Del Sul from the Random Hearts cd (yes, the Harrison Ford movie). It's the only place I've ever seen it. I just can't sit still while it's playing! Funny since I bought the cd because of the Diana Krall track....

Ricardo Dawkins
zune rockstar

dawkins_ricardo@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 02:34:47 PM »

pick me....

Well, Willie Gonzalez - "Por que no estas Conmigo". From the salsa album "Justo a Tiempo". Available on the Zune Marketplace...

He sings to his missing love...asking why she is not with him ?

Black Zune 80 & Insignia Pilot 4GB + Zune Premium + AKG K26p + JVC HA-FX66 Blue -Air Cushion-. Zune 30 (sold)

badamc92
lil zuner

badamc90
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 02:38:20 PM »

i wanna win!!!

the song "Paris, Tokyo" by Lupe Fiasco really appeals to me. it has that summertime feel that just makes u want to lay back and chill

<div><div id="zunecard_big" class="zunecard"></div><div><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://zcards.zune.net/xweb/lx/swf/zunecard.swf" style="" id="flashUserCard" name="flashUserCard" bgcolor="#FFF" wmode="opaque" salign="tl" flashvars="baseURL=http%3a%2f%2fzcards.zune.net%2fzcard
xkngofqnz
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 03:04:15 PM »

fort minor-kenji
it describes life for japanese during world war 2 how innocent people had to be put in concentration camps
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 03:22:45 PM by Zunerama Ed. » Logged
Endless
zune rockstar

I ♣ Seals!

thehorsmancometh@hotmail.com littlemonster114
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 03:11:47 PM »

"Fences" by Paramore. It talks about life and people who act all pompous, which is exactly what high school is like. Thankfully it'll be over before I know it.

Quote from: thenumberdevil
The laws of Physics, Logic and Math will have to be violated before Xoom is cheerful ...
Quote from: Scott Fletcher of Unthinkability.com
Microsoft is always fashionably late to the party, but they always go home with the hot chicks
typoink
zune rockstar

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 03:17:00 PM »

I'm gonna go with the song "Sadie" by Joanna Newsom.  The lyrics are nearly incomprehensible, but there's a sadness and beauty and desperation in there that always captivates me.
Blackie
zune rockstar

I am a Geek

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 03:28:59 PM »

Ha, I knew that you were gonna have to give that away Ed!
I think it would have to be You Can't Always Get What You Want by The Rolling Stones. probably because its true. Its really true. You can't always get what you want. Sometimes you really want something, and you can't get it. Kind of like my current girlfriend situation. You can't always get what you want.

Bill Gates: "We are not the hardware company that Apple is, but Apple is not the software company that we are"
rmonk64
zune-ologist

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 03:30:03 PM »

"Sixteen Blue" by the Replacements, because I still BARELY remember being 16.

Kontraband
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 04:00:25 PM »

I REALLY need one of those babies.

I love the song Ja Ganau by Megaherz, I don't really know why. I listen to it on my way to school, back from school, on my way to lacrosse practice, on my way back from lacrosse practice... You get the drift. I don't know why I love it so much, it just speaks to me.

<div><div id="zunecard_small" class="zunecard"></div><div><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://zcards.zune.net/xweb/lx/swf/zunecardmedium.swf" style="" id="flashUserCard" name="flashUserCard" bgcolor="#FFF" wmode="opaque" salign="tl" flashvars="baseURL=http%3a%2f%2fzcards.zune.net
bugeyed
zune-ologist

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2008, 06:06:57 PM »

The song is "I love the way you love me" by John Michael Montgomery. I am not a country  music fan, but my girlfriend said on several occasions "I love the way you love me". She also said that that song comes to her mind when we are together. I didn't know the song, so I Googled it & downloaded the album. One of the lines is "and how you enjoy your 2 hour bath" well that is her! She has always enjoyed long baths & I realized that a lot of the lyrics in this song are about how I feel about her. I played the newly downloaded song for her when we were in the car (on my Zune 80) & it was a nice surprise. She said I have always felt that way about the way you are with me. Now it is "our song".
jaxim
zune-ologist

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 06:07:49 PM »

My song is "Day Believer" b/c 1) I like the Monkees and 2) I'm such an optimist.
My wife has been wanting something like this. Right now our music is tied to our computer and having a stereo that is dedicated to only music would really be ideal in our household.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List