Zunerama logo   
News: Compare Zune vs iPod

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 30, 2009, 03:01:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Response of the menus Extremely slow on my desktop computer for Zune software  (Read 456 times)
scottw57
zune n00bie

View Profile
Response of the menus Extremely slow on my desktop computer for Zune software
« on: April 01, 2008, 04:53:16 AM »

Today I just started having an issue with the Zune software response time (20-30 seconds between each click) with a device connected and without a device connected (this is on my computer not device).  My other 2 older and slower computers are working fine.  I've tried to re-install software, ran virus scan,etc, search for issue and nothing works.  Any ideas?  I called Microsoft Support and they said this is normal!!  Say what!?!?! I about fell out of my chair laughing.  I'm still under 30 days on my new Zunes so I'm thinking about returning if I can't rectified..  The 20-30 second wait time between clicks is for any menu item or song surfing function ..meaning in my collection (non-internet) I have to wait 20-30 seconds just to change songs in my collection..or if I want to go to settings menu another 20 -30 seconds until it will allow me to access(click)  Thanks for your help!!!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 04:55:27 AM by scottw57 » Logged
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
Re: Response of the menus Extremely slow on my desktop computer for Zune software
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 05:40:25 AM »

You may have hit a busy server period for Marketplace - although early Tuesday morning doesn't seem like it would be a busy time.

Mine is responding with its usual quickness. Has this problem continued for you?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List