Zunerama logo Zune HD  
News: Zunerama: Straight talk on Microsoft Zune. Forums. News. Reviews. All things Zune.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 07, 2012, 11:29:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zune software 2.1 - a smooth install  (Read 1540 times)
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
Zune software 2.1 - a smooth install
« on: November 12, 2007, 07:16:00 AM »

I had a painless experience with my installation of Zune software 2.1.

The installation took less than five minutes. I didn't have to uninstall (or even close) my old version of the Zune software, which was convenient. (The install wizard kindly closed it for me, before replacing it with the remarkably improved Zune software.)

Check out these screen shots of the install along with some notes I took on the installation. You can also get a preview of the first sync of your player with the new software.

As impressive as the new Zune players are (more on that coming up shortly), the most remarkable advance of Zune's 2nd generation may very well be its PC software. I've got a review of that coming up, with plenty of screenshots for the curious. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List