Zunerama logo   
News: Compare Zune vs iPod

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 30, 2011, 11:19:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zune 1-Click Podcast Subscriptions  (Read 2308 times)
Bond007
zune master

View Profile
Zune 1-Click Podcast Subscriptions
« on: October 25, 2007, 09:04:35 PM »

Zuneinsider explains the new Zune 1-Click Podcast Subscriptions and how it works.

http://zuneinsider.com/archive/2007/10/25/zune-1-click-podcast-subscriptions.aspx

mmmwww
zune commando

View Profile
Re: Zune 1-Click Podcast Subscriptions
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 09:50:04 PM »

Looks pretty cool. I am going to explode. I am waiting for the new A7X album, and the Zune update! So much good stuff in a short amount of time!

<div><div id="zunecard_big" class="zunecard"></div><div><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://zcards.zune.net/xweb/lx/swf/zunecard.swf" style="" id="flashUserCard" name="flashUserCard" bgcolor="#FFF" wmode="opaque" salign="tl" flashvars="baseURL=http%3a%2f%2fzcards.zune.net%2fzcard
Laike
zune commando

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 10:06:48 PM »

Woo, now I'm stilll confused on how to add our podcasts to the feed listings in Zune market place... Oh well, I'm handing this to our tech guy, he'll make heads or tails of it for me Cheesy

+1 for the I'll stop kissing girls if Zune Marketplace stops suggesting the song club
admin
Administrator
zune commando

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 11:43:03 PM »

Quote from: Laike on October 25, 2007, 10:06:48 PM
Woo, now I'm stilll confused on how to add our podcasts to the feed listings in Zune market place... Oh well, I'm handing this to our tech guy, he'll make heads or tails of it for me Cheesy

You'll be able to suggest podcasts that you'd like to have appear in Zune Marketplace. Those are subject to human review before being added to the directory.

However, you can subscribe to any podcast through that podcast's one-click button - even if that podcast is not in Zune Marketplace's podcast directory.
Will Da Zuner
zune trooper

Australian Zuner

will_da_zuner@live.com.au
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 12:10:38 AM »

cool, i cant wait to get vodcasts of the chaser!!!

tbird
zune rockstar

Enjoying the space of the 120

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 12:32:26 AM »

Quote from: admin on October 25, 2007, 11:43:03 PM
Quote from: Laike on October 25, 2007, 10:06:48 PM

You'll be able to suggest podcasts that you'd like to have appear in Zune Marketplace. Those are subject to human review before being added to the directory.

However, you can subscribe to any podcast through that podcast's one-click button - even if that podcast is not in Zune Marketplace's podcast directory.

And just how do you know that?
And what other secrets are you keeping from us? Grin Grin

Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 09:01:54 AM »

Quote from: tbird on October 27, 2007, 12:32:26 AM
And just how do you know that?
And what other secrets are you keeping from us? Grin Grin

That came out in the interview I had with the Zune team on Oct 3 - - I touched on it in this blog post -

http://www.zunerama.com/articles_021.php#071003_zune2_story

- but probably could have highlighted it more.

Laike
zune commando

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 01:54:10 PM »

I'm not particularily that happy about it. Although it'd keep the list to the "best of the best", and I'm already quite aware that a vast majority of our listeners subscribe via iTunes, I'd still like the same fair chance to zune users via Zune Marketplace just like any other podcast :|

+1 for the I'll stop kissing girls if Zune Marketplace stops suggesting the song club
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List