Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2007, 12:03:11 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  General Discussions (Moderators: Zunerama Ed., pulse, Jander)  |  Topic: Great Idea for Zune « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Great Idea for Zune  (Read 93 times)
zuneblack
zune-ologist

Mglupo@aol.com
View Profile Email
« on: October 10, 2007, 01:41:39 PM »

Ok so you know how Apple has an Ipod store and computer store? Microsoft should do that with all their stuff including Zune. That would be so cool. It would have all their latest gadgets and the Zune. I mean the Zune is great but it has to sit on a little store shelf why not make it like a store. Just an idea.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: SirupyCub
AK Water
zune rockstar

iPod Owner, Zune Admirer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 03:38:34 PM »

Microsoft doesn't need a store, but I admit it would be cool and I would visit it all the time.  They probably won't do this because there products are sold in nearly every electronics store in the US. 

Zune is sold even in FYE and Radioshack, and even the Dell Kiosks. Along with nearly every where else. 

If you told me in 2001 that Apple and Microsoft where gonna be number 1 and 2 in this market by 2007, I probably would have called you crazy. 
tomjennings83
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 03:45:51 PM »

yeah that would be cool but MS dont care enough about people to do that
AK Water
zune rockstar

iPod Owner, Zune Admirer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 04:03:06 PM »

Microsoft Not Having a Retail Store = MS Don't care enough about people ?

I fail to see how that makes any sense. 

If you told me in 2001 that Apple and Microsoft where gonna be number 1 and 2 in this market by 2007, I probably would have called you crazy. 
zuner anew
zune dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 05:28:19 PM »

Mac loyalists might flood the store though, exploiting flaws and directing the consumers to the Apple Store down the path.
Trastan
zune commando

Find me on XBox Live!

animasaki@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 06:45:15 PM »

yeah that would be cool but MS dont care enough about people to do that

Huh?

On topic: Frankly, I don't see why we need Apple stores. They're sold in major retail outlets as well, and have firm support through their website. Now that the Mac "Geniuses" can't even service Apple products with the AppleCare plan, they've become even more useless.

I say stick with the more general electronic stores (online and brick and mortar.)

JIGGY24
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:34:18 AM »

It would be cool if they had there store. But it no point too
Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  General Discussions (Moderators: Zunerama Ed., pulse, Jander)  |  Topic: Great Idea for Zune « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans