Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2007, 06:05:31 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Village Square  |  Welcome Wagon  |  Topic: Help Help Help, newbie here « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help Help Help, newbie here  (Read 26 times)
chheikki
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
Help Help Help, newbie here
« on: October 04, 2007, 04:47:20 PM »

I'll be receiving my new Zune in the mail some time in the next couple of days, and I'm wondering what I should be aware of.  What do I do?  The reviews I've read haven't been that great, and I'm half tempted toreturn it.  Should I do so, or wait or what?  I'm trying to have a positive outlook on all this, but the reviews I've read haven't been all that great.  So also, how does this zune deal work with windows vista.

peace and love

=Chad=
korneel
zune trooper

nu_ikke@hotmail.com
View Profile
Re: Help Help Help, newbie here
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 03:05:25 AM »

I work still with XP, but from what I've heard: 'zune works great with Vista.'

And those 'not that great' reviews are probably from some Apple-fanboys. Wink

mszune.nl - forum mod
JayMonster
zune dog

View Profile
Re: Help Help Help, newbie here
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 09:10:56 AM »

I have absolutely no problems with Zune on Vista.  It runs fine.

As to the reviews... you read the reviews after you made the purchase?  For the most part the reviews in the major mags (i.e. PC Mag, PC World, etc) have knocked the Zune really for two reasons, it is not as "sleek" as the iPod, and it is not an iPod.  This is total B.S.  If the Zune looked exactly like an iPod, then they would complain about it being a "me too" device.  So take those reviews with a grain of salt.

I understand cold feet about a purchase, but if you are looking for an excellent DAP, then ZUNE is it. 

Of course, you are asking on a Zune Message board, so I am not sure if you really expected to hear anyone say, "Oh yea, return it."  The only reason I could see somebody returning an undelivered 30GB Zune would be if they wanted to wait for the 80GB model in November.
Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Village Square  |  Welcome Wagon  |  Topic: Help Help Help, newbie here « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans