Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2007, 05:56:48 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Village Square  |  Welcome Wagon  |  Topic: Time to delurk « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Time to delurk  (Read 44 times)
Ark Malmeida
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
Time to delurk
« on: October 04, 2007, 09:30:31 AM »

Hello all.

Been lurking around here for quite some time and I figured with all of the excitement around the new announcements, I'd finally register.  Don't actually have a Zune yet, but I've finally decided to take the plunge and I'm looking at finding a good deal on a brown 30 giger.  I've been following the Zune since launch, and have always told myself I would wait to jump in until they put in some of the Live Anywhere stuff they talked about over a year ago (I'm a big XBox 360 player and would love to have that functionality), but with the announcement that the firmware for the 30G models will be updated to match the functionality of the new ones I'm sold.
Jander
zune rockstar

Mr. 1000. Professional DJ

justy@gnuk.net
View Profile WWW Email
Re: Time to delurk
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 10:01:12 AM »

Welcome to the light Ark. Enjoy the ride. Wink

"The features of Zune are better than iPod for many people. The features of iPod are better than Zune for many people. We're debating over preference - something any two people may see differently."
-Palmer Deville
JayMonster
zune dog

View Profile
Re: Time to delurk
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 09:19:01 AM »

Quote from: Ark Malmeida on October 04, 2007, 09:30:31 AM
Hello all.

Been lurking around here for quite some time and I figured with all of the excitement around the new announcements, I'd finally register.  Don't actually have a Zune yet, but I've finally decided to take the plunge and I'm looking at finding a good deal on a brown 30 giger.  I've been following the Zune since launch, and have always told myself I would wait to jump in until they put in some of the Live Anywhere stuff they talked about over a year ago (I'm a big XBox 360 player and would love to have that functionality), but with the announcement that the firmware for the 30G models will be updated to match the functionality of the new ones I'm sold.

Welcome.

All the Zunes are currently on Sale at Amazon.  I wouldn't expect to see any major discounting beyond that right now, as people seem to be buying up the Zune, probably with the same logic as you, that now that they know the old device is going to get the new software, it is tempting.  Note how the Zune has jumped to Number 1 in Amazon's DAP category.
Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Village Square  |  Welcome Wagon  |  Topic: Time to delurk « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans