Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2007, 01:09:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Content for your Zune  |  Books (Moderator: pinksage)  |  Topic: Left Behind: Dramatic Audio « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Left Behind: Dramatic Audio  (Read 44 times)
Vasquez CP1
zune master

View Profile
Left Behind: Dramatic Audio
« on: September 23, 2007, 08:50:03 PM »

I've really enjoyed listening to these. More engrossing than just a regular audio book where a narrator reads the text. These dramatic renderings of the Left Behind series by Jerry Jenkins are presented with full voice acting, sound effects, and musical score. It sounds just like watching a movie (but way better than the *awful* Left Behind movies).

http://www.leftbehind.com/channelaudio.asp?channelID=62

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

JIGGY24
zune trooper

View Profile
Re: Left Behind: Dramatic Audio
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 07:37:28 AM »

Those are the audio books of the movies!! i always wanted to read the books of the good movies, Because the books should be even better Smiley But i have to pay for books on that site, i have to wait to MP giver to us with the ZUNE PASS
Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Content for your Zune  |  Books (Moderator: pinksage)  |  Topic: Left Behind: Dramatic Audio « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans