Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2007, 01:26:17 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  Zune Hacks and Mods (Moderators: pulse, Jander)  |  Topic: Cool gaming hack(idea) « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cool gaming hack(idea)  (Read 813 times)
dark_knight5456
lil zuner

View Profile Email
Cool gaming hack(idea)
« on: August 08, 2007, 03:56:18 AM »

i was racking my brain thinking how the h*** are microsoft gonna put games on the zune without a part that you have to add to the zune(controller).

so i was thinking is it possible to use the 360 controller to remotely control gaming on the zune. again this is just an idea for a future hack or a good idea for microsoft to make possible when they release games

dr1v3thru
zune rockstar

Dr1v3thruU
View Profile Email
Re: Cool gaming hack(idea)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 07:10:16 PM »

i don't think the 360 controller uses wi-fi to connect o.o

Fuzzi
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 10:58:41 AM »

I don't think it does either.  The ps3 is blue tooth no?

dark_knight5456
lil zuner

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 10:47:25 AM »

Quote from: dr1v3thru on August 08, 2007, 07:10:16 PM
i don't think the 360 controller uses wi-fi to connect o.o
yeah i didnt think so either but i guess there can be an attachment that hooks to the bottom of the zune that is like a sensor for the controller
Endless
zune commando

I ♣ Seals!

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 12:19:53 AM »

Why would you even need an attachment to play games on the Zune? To be blunt, I would rather have simple viral games than stuff that is on marketplace. Heck, even Pong would be cool. But the stuff you guys are suggesting are just plain stupid. Hello, any of you heard of the PSP? Wait until Microsoft comes out with a handheld... Xbox like gaming on the Zune is completely unfeasible.

Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  Zune Hacks and Mods (Moderators: pulse, Jander)  |  Topic: Cool gaming hack(idea) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans