Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2007, 01:11:16 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Content for your Zune  |  Books (Moderator: pinksage)  |  Topic: Ebook purchase « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ebook purchase  (Read 546 times)
Heatwave316
zune trooper

View Profile Email
Ebook purchase
« on: July 12, 2007, 08:16:19 AM »

What is the best site to download eBooks from?  I've seen Audible, but are there any other choices....
darkzero63
zune trooper

View Profile
Re: Ebook purchase
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 10:56:45 PM »

Zune does not support the audible format.
Vasquez CP1
zune master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 08:52:02 PM »

I havent come across anywhere to download audiobooks. Your best bet might be to just buy CD (or rent from the library).

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

JIGGY24
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 07:39:50 AM »

Zune does support Ebooks does it? i want to put my manga on the zune. that would be kick ass then. Better with the Zune 80 because of the Zune pad is more like a mouse Smiley
MrJoe
zune-ologist

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 12:35:22 PM »

If you purchase e-books in print format, I highly recommend that you stray away from the microsoft reader and adobe formats.  I've had lots of problems with the drm associated with the microsoft e-books, and I currently have a couple reader ebook files that won't work because I don't feel like going through customer service again :/  Mobi reader looks nice, though.
Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Content for your Zune  |  Books (Moderator: pinksage)  |  Topic: Ebook purchase « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans