Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2007, 01:17:20 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  Zune Hacks and Mods (Moderators: pulse, Jander)  |  Topic: any new firmware hacks « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: any new firmware hacks  (Read 507 times)
buelldm
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
any new firmware hacks
« on: July 07, 2007, 05:34:55 AM »

Hey, I just bought a zune off ebay, that was never used. I dont want to hack it right away, becasue im pretty new at modding and stuff. I did some firmware stuff with the psp, but thats pretty much it.

So my question- as you probably know- is there any new firmware hacks or updates here right now, or coming soon?

I dont mean a hack to transfer this kind of file, or a hack to use it as a portable hdd, I mean a homebrew firmwar upgrade, that you can install (like the psp) and use homebrew apps.

I have been searching the net, so Im pretty sure there is nothing solid that I would like to use. Every website I go to about the zune hasnt been updated since nov 2006, and sometimes march 2007, so I cant really go by them.

thanks for your help guys, and please keep it fairly simple when explaining becasue my lingo isnt all that great when it comes to Zune stuff.

Thanks

-David
Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  Zune Hacks and Mods (Moderators: pulse, Jander)  |  Topic: any new firmware hacks « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans