Zunerama logo   
News: Compare Zune vs iPod

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 09, 2012, 02:20:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to upload photos to the Zune Photo Gallery  (Read 5820 times)
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
How to upload photos to the Zune Photo Gallery
« on: June 25, 2007, 05:48:59 PM »

Add pics to your posts in 3 easy steps!

1. Upload your photo to a photo-sharing site like www.photobucket.com.  If you don't have a PhotoBucket account, you can set one up for free.

2. Click "new topic" to start a new post, and click on the "insert image" icon (up in the post's "Add BBC tags" section). Then enter the URL of your uploaded photobucket picture inbetween the tags.

Or even easier, you can use the "IMG code" that photobucket provides, and copy/paste that into your post.

3. Click "preview" to verify that your picture has been included properly in your post. If you need to change the size of it, you can add a width setting. For example, change your [img] tag to [img width=600].

Just post here if you have any questions or problems.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 05:53:01 PM by Zunerama Ed. » Logged

Mockers
zune rockstar

Zune 120: 81% full

View Profile
Re: How to upload photos to the Zune Photo Gallery
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 12:26:23 PM »

I have my photo on Flickr. Can't figure out how to get the correct code to post the picture.

Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 11:14:21 AM »

Unlike PhotoBucket, Flickr does not provide bb-code that you can copy and paste into forums to embed a picture.

Here are some ways to do it:

1. Using FireFox, right-click the picture on Flickr, and select Copy Image Location. Then paste the location into a forum post, select it, and press the "Picture" button in the "Add BBC tags:" group that you see above your

2. Using Internet Explorer, right-click the picture on Flickr, select Properties, and copy the Address (URL) of the picture. The paste it into your forum post and press the "Picture button" as described above.

Mockers
zune rockstar

Zune 120: 81% full

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 12:21:35 PM »

Ah, the only thing I didn't try. Thanks! That worked.

RocketRacoon
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 04:17:35 PM »

How many sites do we have to join and how many MS only types of software can we use with windows?  I upgrades my pc and every indigenous program that my puter had was gone now all of this so you can compete with ipod?  Stick to they last and do that one thing well!  That Mac Commercial hits really really hits home for me and I am not a hatter never owned a mac only pc and windows since I started on the computer at 45 years of age.  We can also cut and paste a pic right here cant we?   ???No cant browse and add photo?  No have to join still yet another site, lets see thats windows live windows mail windows messanger windows defender windows whatever...everytime you want our name rank and serial number to boot. No wonder I get so many errors everytime I go to something outside of ms.  No wonder indeed.  YOu should send us all a zune just for being on this site and being over 20 years old!

dain45yl
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 12:51:44 AM »

I get these steps how to upload a picture.
Soon i share with you pictures.

exchange student
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List