Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2007, 01:21:51 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  Zune Hacks and Mods (Moderators: pulse, Jander)  |  Topic: zune charger pack? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: zune charger pack?  (Read 609 times)
erssre15
zune dog

View Profile
zune charger pack?
« on: June 05, 2007, 08:16:17 AM »

Does anyone know anything about making a cheap pack or mod to charge your zune from batteries, ive seen a couple but theyre pretty confusing, and the mintyboost, is expensive when its not even gauranteed to work, i was wondering if anyone had made their own or how they did it, im working at a camp this summer, and wont have unlimited access to plugs as i might like, but i can obviously get batteries and being a big movie fan i use my zune alot and kill the battery fast so this would be very useful.
dman762000
zune trooper

View Profile Email
Re: zune charger pack?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 03:19:47 PM »

I saw a universal charger pack at wal-mart the other day I think it had a plug to recharge itself from the wall and 2 usb ports and it was about 40 bucks you might give that a try
pulse
zune master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 03:35:58 PM »

There's the Belkin Tunepower, which uses its own rechargable battery, so it might not fit your needs.

(http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=343585&pfp=XSELLYMW)  $60

Then there's the power stick, which might be the better choice...  uses 4 AA batteries

http://www.ezgear.com/ZUNE/Zune_PowerStick.html    $30

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 03:38:08 PM by pulse » Logged
Blackie
zune master

I am a Geek

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 07:32:55 PM »

I got a cheap wall charger of of ebay. It actually works pretty good.
Anyway, I got a car charger that came with it. It plugs into a car cigarette lighter and has a USB port on the back. I dont really know if it works yet...
My advice is to try ebay.

Stay Cool, Stay Clean, Mr. Clean
I'm not saying I don't trust you, and I'm not saying I do, but I don't.
Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!
Because when the going gets tough, the tough step their s**t up.
Come to the darkside. We have cookies.
erssre15
zune dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 02:37:24 PM »

Hey I just ordered my power stick and it should get here about next week, thanx for all the help
Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  Zune Hacks and Mods (Moderators: pulse, Jander)  |  Topic: zune charger pack? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans