Zunerama logo   
News: Zunerama: Straight talk on Microsoft Zune. Forums. News. Reviews. All things Zune.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 09, 2012, 02:55:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TV shows disapeared  (Read 1256 times)
2zunes
zune n00bie

View Profile
TV shows disapeared
« on: June 17, 2007, 06:19:01 AM »

on my zune player the category for TV Shows is no longer there, I was wondering if this has happen to anyone else. Right now I am trying to sync futurama to my zune and I want it to be organized.
GK86
zune master

You and your third dimension.

View Profile
Re: TV shows disapeared
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 09:09:22 PM »

Is the content/videos still on your Zune?  That happened to me once where the vid's were on my Zune but not showing up on the Zune software.  It went away on it's own.

Master Shake: But look, I mean...is he gonna be able to chase us? `Cuz if I woke up lookin' like that, I would just run toward the nearest living thing and kill it.
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
Re: TV shows disapeared
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 12:15:55 AM »

Your player will only show the video types that are present on the player - - for example, mine did not show TV Shows as a menu option, until I set the video type to TV Show for various videos.

Is it possible that you don't currently have videos on your Zune with a video type of TV Show? Once you sync one to it, the TV Show category should appear for you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List