Zunerama logo   
News: Register to join Zunerama forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 12, 2010, 03:51:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you guys really sit somewhere and watch movies on your Zune?  (Read 3705 times)
siclmn
zune-ologist

View Profile
Do you guys really sit somewhere and watch movies on your Zune?
« on: June 13, 2007, 07:11:30 AM »

I own a big TV for watching movies and can't figure out why anybody would watch movies on such a small screen. Do you guys really watch a lot of movies on your Zune or have you done it just once or twice and realized how mundane it is. Just where do you do it? Do you sit on a bus every day or walk down the street? I don't get it? Do you need to watch the same movie over and over like a six year old does? Are you just trying to impress your friends with the fact that you have movies with you?  Are you the people who watch video on your cell phones? Are you just bored with life? Are you in your room waiting for mom to make dinner? Sorry for this long rant but I just don't get it!

jerry800
zune commando

Moveover 30, and make space for 80 :]

angry_guy8000@sbcglobal.net
View Profile
Re: Do you guys really sit somewhere and watch movies on your Zune?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 07:37:54 AM »

now we do the tv output and connect it to our 1080i lcd thats how we do it. Not to bad my tv has a feature that tries to upscale everthing and it works but zune gives enough quality so its all good in the hood. and why are you here complaning about that i believe that is our matters if we do watch videos on our zunes because some people can handle other stuff some can't and if you own an ipod it is just the smae about you if not even worse (small screen). I am sorry for my rant about your statement.  Roll Eyes

Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 07:59:01 AM »

1. Airplanes - Ive watched several movies on my Zune player during long airplane trips. It's great.

2. Long car rides - I pass the Zune to my daughter in the back seat and she'll watch movies or TV shows on the Zune.

Where you've got time to kill to watch a movie, and no big screen TV in the area, the Zune is a really good way to go.

swrsak
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 09:39:55 AM »

I watch mine at work when its slow.  Its perfect for that. 

thenumberdevil
zune rockstar

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 10:11:08 AM »

Quote from: Zunerama Ed. on June 13, 2007, 07:59:01 AM
Long car rides - I pass the Zune to my daughter in the back seat and she'll watch movies or TV shows on the Zune.

One of my Zune's is my "Soccer Devil" zune. It has tons of soccer movies (e.g. Goal), game highlights (EPL, La Liga, World Cup, CL), game videos (kids teams, EPL, CL, World Cup), adverts (Nike, adidas, Puma), Skills videos,  training and coaching videos.

- When driving long distances for soccer games the backseat players are happy.
- Game videos are a beautiful training tool to highlight individual game situations to specific players ...
- Coaching/Training videos are a perfect training tool.
- Highlights are beautiful conversation pieces. My latest additions are highlights of the Euro U21 championships from UEFA.com (watch Leroy Lita miss the penalty for England from the June 11, 2007 game).

ryango119
zune trooper

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 10:49:46 AM »

i watch mine on airplanes mostly and my kids watch it in the car when they are without thier dvd players......
Bang
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 11:43:30 AM »

Quote from: siclmn on June 13, 2007, 07:11:30 AM
I own a big TV for watching movies and can't figure out why anybody would watch movies on such a small screen. Do you guys really watch a lot of movies on your Zune or have you done it just once or twice and realized how mundane it is. Just where do you do it? Do you sit on a bus every day or walk down the street? I don't get it? Do you need to watch the same movie over and over like a six year old does? Are you just trying to impress your friends with the fact that you have movies with you?  Are you the people who watch video on your cell phones? Are you just bored with life? Are you in your room waiting for mom to make dinner? Sorry for this long rant but I just don't get it!

At skool when theres a sub, I push to desks together and me and my girl watch a movie.
Nardes
zune commando

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 11:49:41 AM »

when I show my zune off to my friends... mainly to make them jealous Wink

namsiuH
zune trooper

Power_to_the_misfits@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 11:52:50 AM »

I sometimes watch movies or tv-shows on my zune when I'm in bed. Even though I have a laptop, but her (my laptop is called Sophia) battery gets hot after a while and when it's hot outside that's not a nice feeling. And sometimes when I have a free period at school I watch stuff on my zune as well.

namsiuH

"As long as there is one smoldering ember on the barbecue of justice, you can still cook a mighty steak of victory!"
Tanguero
zune trooper

stan.chavez@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 02:01:23 PM »

Mainly on plane rides.  I travel a lot on business.

Lov'in Phoenix
OutOfMemory
zune-ologist

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2007, 02:49:28 PM »

I watch movies all the time when my daughter is in dance class. 

dman762000
zune trooper

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2007, 02:53:25 PM »

I am a security guard so I spend about 4 hours a day sitting in a metal and glass box building while absolutly nothing happens so I listen to my zune, watch movies and tv shows on my zune and read books
coot66
Global Moderator
zune master

The Coot King

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2007, 03:17:17 PM »

Bus ride to school and back. Sometimes I actually watch movies on the Zune at home...

-The Busing Coot66

Retired Zune Master/Ambassador. Zune Enthusiast. Zunerama Moderator.

Zuneblack
zune master

SUPRA350LUPO
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2007, 04:43:54 PM »

unless I am on an airplane or a long car trip then I watch Movies on the actual Zune itself.

http://www.youtube.com/itzlupo my youtube
Blackie
zune rockstar

I am a Geek

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2007, 06:11:10 PM »

I don't watch movies on my Zune. How the hell do you get movies on it?Huh??
All the crap on giveawayaday is crap and never works.
I have a few that I downloaded form my friend. But they are so grainy that I really can't watch them.
And, my Zune's battery is total sh**. so i can wath maybe a hour of video until the battery dies. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Bill Gates: "We are not the hardware company that Apple is, but Apple is not the software company that we are"
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List