Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2007, 05:25:37 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Content for your Zune  |  Zune Community Center (Moderator: pinksage)  |  Topic: Lala to open DRM-free digital music store with free streaming access to songs « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lala to open DRM-free digital music store with free streaming access to songs  (Read 462 times)
Jander
zune rockstar

Mr. 1000. Professional DJ

justy@gnuk.net
View Profile WWW Email
« on: June 04, 2007, 07:39:12 PM »

Ars news article!

I love lala.com. I've traded a ton of music to get what stuff I want to try out and then trade it again for more new stuff.  The service is fantastic, works beautifully.  Now they're moving into something really interesting.  You'll be able to stream music online for free, no catch.  They intend to pay licenses to music labels and the labels are jumping aboard.  So you can preview a whole album before you buy. How about those apples?

EDIT: Whoa, you can also buy DRM free music, and upload all your music and listen to it anywhere from the computer. I like this new development even more.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 11:44:50 PM by Jander » Logged

"The features of Zune are better than iPod for many people. The features of iPod are better than Zune for many people. We're debating over preference - something any two people may see differently."
-Palmer Deville
Sniperman
zune commando

*~*Sniperman*~*

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 01:41:20 AM »

yeah thats right.
ive used lala before, and its pretty neat, sure it has its problems, but it beats almost everything thats out there.

*~*Sniperman*~*
Kaiser
zune master

Dance Infinitum!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 05:38:03 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"So, Scientology, you win THIS round, but the million-year battle for the Earth has just begun!" - Trey Parker & Matt Stone
zuner anew
zune dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 09:36:54 PM »

Yeah, the no DRM trend is starting a massive uproar. I'm glad. Do they still do the $2 CD trading?
Jander
zune rockstar

Mr. 1000. Professional DJ

justy@gnuk.net
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 09:37:46 PM »

Yeah, the no DRM trend is starting a massive uproar. I'm glad. Do they still do the $2 CD trading?

Yup.

"The features of Zune are better than iPod for many people. The features of iPod are better than Zune for many people. We're debating over preference - something any two people may see differently."
-Palmer Deville
MrJoe
zune-ologist

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 01:27:29 PM »

I can't seem to find any page on the site directly saying that the music is drm free.  Is all of the music drm-free, or is some of the music drm-free?
Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Content for your Zune  |  Zune Community Center (Moderator: pinksage)  |  Topic: Lala to open DRM-free digital music store with free streaming access to songs « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans