Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2007, 01:08:22 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Content for your Zune  |  Books (Moderator: pinksage)  |  Topic: The Namesake « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Namesake  (Read 155 times)
Zunerama Ed.
Global Moderator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
The Namesake
« on: May 29, 2007, 10:25:42 PM »

A multi-generational story about Indian immigrants to America. It made me further appreciate the amazing Indian culture(s) and the difficulties and humorous adjustments of living in a new country. Overall I found the novel a bit of a downer, but beautifully written. The book was made into a movie that had a short theatre run here a couple months ago.

JIGGY24
zune trooper

View Profile
Re: The Namesake
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 07:28:36 AM »

Where do you find time to read and run this site and you family and work, you must have twins are 4 arms Smiley
Vasquez CP1
zune master

View Profile
Re: The Namesake
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 08:45:27 PM »

Quote from: JIGGY24 on October 08, 2007, 07:28:36 AM
Where do you find time to read and run this site and you family and work, you must have twins are 4 arms Smiley

Good recommendation. My grandma happens to have this book, and I plan on borrowing it next time I visit.

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Content for your Zune  |  Books (Moderator: pinksage)  |  Topic: The Namesake « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans