Zunerama logo   
News: Register to join Zunerama forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 09, 2012, 01:43:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zune Halo 3 Edition Unboxing Video  (Read 2595 times)
v_roger
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
Zune Halo 3 Edition Unboxing Video
« on: May 17, 2007, 08:22:07 AM »

See Zune Halo 3 Edition Unboxing Video!

http://www.gadgetstown.com/zune_halo_3_edition_unboxing_video

WOW  IT'S GREAT!
Bond007
zune master

View Profile
Re: Zune Halo 3 Edition Unboxing Video
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 08:53:56 AM »

Wow great video, but I am not buying a Halo 3 Zune although it looks cool.  I just wished in the video he showed what other preloaded music it had besides the Halo soundtracks.  I guess I will have to see if Gamestop puts it on demo or from the zune site if it is posted.

This Zune is not going to make Zune fans jump off their seat unless their a huge Halo fan because there is no other reason to buy one because it just looks like the black Zune with Halo 3 designs over it, which really is not a big deal for must Zune fans.  It will be interesting to see if it sells and if it does half of them will be on EBay, which is exactly what I would do if I actually bought one of them because I have would have no intention of keeping it.

xxxoom
zune overlord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 09:52:41 AM »

it might encourage some big halo fans to buy it (while they wait for the real halo) instead of buying an ipod.
trillondeck
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 10:00:05 AM »

im a die hard xbox fan but ive never played halo. it looks VERY boring. whats special about  it because im thinking about joing the "Halo Social"

Antonella
zune commando

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 02:24:17 PM »

If you like 3D shooters then Halo is awesome.
Actually I didn't understand what was the big deal about Halo either until I started playing it on the PC. I thought Halo fans were just these weird people.

The alien enemies as well as your own fellow soldiers are like real people because they are very interactive and they make lots of different comments during battles. That's one of my favorite features. No other 3D shooter I played was like that very much. When I'm playing with other Earth soldiers, it's like they're my friends and I want to help keep them alive by killing the aliens. Plus the graphics and levels are great. I'm playing Halo 1 for the PC and I think it's the best 3D shooter ever. I'm replaying it on the legendary (hardest) level right now. I never replayed a 3D shooter before. I just finished the hardest battle of the entire game. That was a trip. I think Halo's gameplay is really great. I never get tired of it. I'm working hard on my online business so that when Halo 3 comes out I'll have enough money to buy the ultimate xbox 360 system with big hi-def monitors and everything. I want to get two systems so that my buddy and I can play cooperative mode and go through the whole game together.

Stay Frosty. Think Positive. You can have, be, and do anything you want.
hpatootp92
zune-ologist

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 04:02:25 PM »

how many halo 3 zunes are they making?
 Huh
Bigg Russ
zune-ologist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 06:13:57 PM »

I want one.  At first I didn't.  Now I do.  Cry

Hip Hop Since '71
Blackie
zune rockstar

I am a Geek

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 06:36:10 PM »

Don't know about the rest of you guys but, that thing is pimp!

Bill Gates: "We are not the hardware company that Apple is, but Apple is not the software company that we are"
xxxoom
zune overlord

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 07:00:24 AM »

Quote from: hpatootp92 on May 17, 2007, 04:02:25 PM
how many halo 3 zunes are they making?
 Huh

someone mentioned 20,000 in another thread.  those will probably sell out fast though.

i think microsoft should release other Halo 3 models (the current one is black) in different colors, like olive green or camo.  they really need to cash-in on this phenomenon.  Smiley
dr1v3thru
zune rockstar

Dr1v3thruU
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 01:51:14 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1CJ6PENBsU&mode=related&search=

gizmodo's fanboyism again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List