Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2007, 01:07:49 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Content for your Zune  |  Books (Moderator: pinksage)  |  Topic: David Suzuki - the autobiography « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: David Suzuki - the autobiography  (Read 134 times)
Zunerama Ed.
Global Moderator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
David Suzuki - the autobiography
« on: May 06, 2007, 07:23:39 PM »

I'm not sure how well known David Suzuki is outside of Canada, but in Canada, and especially in British Columbia where I grew up, he is a very famous and highly-regarded scientist.

He has a new autobiography out (his second one actually), and it's a good read.

He had a series on CBC called The Nature of Things which was a very popular show that dealt with a different scientific theme each week.

JIGGY24
zune trooper

View Profile
Re: David Suzuki - the autobiography
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 07:25:58 AM »

Quote from: Zunerama Ed. on May 06, 2007, 07:23:39 PM
I'm not sure how well known David Suzuki is outside of Canada, but in Canada, and especially in British Columbia where I grew up, he is a very famous and highly-regarded scientist.

He has a new autobiography out (his second one actually), and it's a good read.

He had a series on CBC called The Nature of Things which was a very popular show that dealt with a different scientific theme each week.

Wow i see you like to read Smiley keep up the good work
Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Content for your Zune  |  Books (Moderator: pinksage)  |  Topic: David Suzuki - the autobiography « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans