Zunerama logo   
News: Find Zune accessories

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 03, 2009, 12:05:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to: convert DVDs & video for Zune - with Cucusoft (w/ screenshots)  (Read 13318 times)
rich3327
zune master

View Profile
Re: How to: convert DVDs & video for Zune - with Cucusoft (w/ screenshots)
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 08:25:41 AM »

Is there amy way to speed up the process. I can't stand waiting 45 minutes to a couples hours for the program process. Is there anything out there that'll work faster?

"I always laugh at my own jokes; that way there's always at least one person laughing!" - Me
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 08:35:48 AM »

I have tried several - both free and licensed software - and the answer is no, or least not without seriously sacrificing quality.

Just turn it on, and let her run. Smiley

rich3327
zune master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 07:24:01 AM »

Quote from: Zunerama Ed. on November 07, 2007, 08:35:48 AM
I have tried several - both free and licensed software - and the answer is no, or least not without seriously sacrificing quality.

Just turn it on, and let her run. Smiley

Right on, thanks.

"I always laugh at my own jokes; that way there's always at least one person laughing!" - Me
Sir Rice
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 02:33:04 PM »

I tried this out, and I am a little tepid over it, and might actually prefer something else. The quality is a little fuzzy for me, and it doesn't do a completely good job of compressing (target is about 50-70 MB for me). Any other suggestions? I really need something that keeps the quality somewhat high or normal, and that lightens the size considerably.
zuneislife
lil zuner

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 11:00:42 PM »

Quote from: Zunerama Ed. on September 10, 2007, 08:42:04 AM
Cucusoft's support for a wide range of codecs puts it up there in my top two or three video converters. For most people, it can save headaches by making the conversion parameters relatively simple to configure.

I'm being reminded of this now as I'm going through an update of the movies on my Zune. We made good use of the ones on my player, during this summer's road trips. Time for a refresh!

You mention that it is on your top two or three converters. What other converters do you have on your list?

Go ask alice, I think she'll know.
zuneislife
lil zuner

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 11:09:23 PM »

I've been looking into this product for 3 months now. I've used the demo for many video formats. The only thing i'm stuck on is whether to buy the Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite or just the Zune converter suite. I think for a few extra bucks it might be worth having the ultimate. my damn girlfriend has an ipod...

Go ask alice, I think she'll know.
Mondane
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 05:58:36 PM »

Huh
I tried this software and could not convert two movies in the trial version. I hav ;)e Nero 9 on my computer. Could this be the problem? What is the best software...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 09:39:25 PM »

Nero should not be interfering with it. What kind of symptom are you seeing when you try to convert the DVDs?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List