Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 19, 2007, 08:54:40 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  General Discussions (Moderator: Zunerama Ed.)  |  Topic: Omnifone « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Omnifone  (Read 79 times)
aapold
zune trooper

I was corrupt before I had power!

View Profile WWW Email
Omnifone
« on: February 11, 2007, 08:16:16 PM »

It was in response to the iphone perhaps, but I think it may bear more significance to the zune, as it is a model identical to the zunepass except less than $4/month

omnifone

Of course would have to wait and see how well it works... its starting in Asia and Europe and their OTA data networks are a lot better than ours over here...

"I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
inflamesfan018
zune commando

jesterheads united

inflamesfan018@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
Re: Omnifone
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 08:39:38 AM »

i think anything aimed at the iPhone, iTunes is ok with me, and that $4 a month thing, that may only last for so long, most phone companies do things like that for the first month, or year, just as sort of an incentive to use their product or service. but we'll see. it sounds cool though, maybe i'll check it out when it makes it here

You taught my heart, a sense i never knew i had, i can't forget the times that i was lost and depressed from the awful truth, how do you do it, you're my Heroine
You won't leave me alone, chisel my heart out of stone, i give in every time.
Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  General Discussions (Moderator: Zunerama Ed.)  |  Topic: Omnifone « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

ZuneList.com - The Best Sites about Zune Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans