Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2007, 05:44:41 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  Media Conversion  |  Tech Support - DVD-WMV (Moderator: tmgux)  |  Topic: Re: How to: Convert DVD to WMV for Zune (Free programs) « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Re: How to: Convert DVD to WMV for Zune (Free programs)  (Read 3201 times)
Blkakstar61
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2007, 08:27:47 AM »

OK, I've tried both the cucusoft program as well as this method, and neither program will work.  When I try to run the final step (conversion to wmv) the programs just shut down.  No error message in event logs or on the screen.  They just close out.

I'm running Windows Vista with 1 Gb of RAM.  Anybody seen this behavior before?
kevo777
zune-ologist

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2007, 07:27:06 AM »

If anyone is so inclined, I happen to have a tutorial laying out how to convert DVD's to Zune WMV using all of the apps that run under DVD-WMV.

http://digitalkevo.blogspot.com/2007/06/dvd-to-zune-conversion.html

To anyone having a problem installing AVISynth - do a search on your C: drive for "avisynth.dll" and try again. It's located in C:\windows\system32.

dupont operator
lil zuner

View Profile Email
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2007, 12:26:08 AM »

i get pretty far into the installation but at the end were it says (Step 4.
Just click on "Full Movie Backup" on the left of the screen, sit back and watch the magic. Depending on how fast your computer is, you will have a WMV perfectly ready for your zune.)
it pops up with something saying No Movie DVD in Drive I but i dont understand why? i have a dvd in their try both slots with an actual same dvd and a blank dvd thats when i get confuse if u can peeps can you get a hold of me and teach me what im doing wrong thanks

can someone please help i need help asap well you get the point

I don't know if you've fixed this problem or not, but I had the same one.  You have to close the decoder and win-dvd then load the movie up first, then bring up the decoder and win-dvd last. Hope this helps.
I mean decrypter not decoder
crystalclear360
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2007, 05:39:21 PM »

Ok everything worked out fine but the encoding stopped at step 5 and a pop up box opened up and said.. "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. The profile is invalide." Well if i click Continue it does absolutely nothing. If I click Quit it just exits me out and if I click Details, it says the list of commands that were performed during the encoding and at the bottom it says.. "To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this application or computer (machine.config) must have the jit Debugging value set in the system.windows.forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled. For example:
<configuration>
     <system.windows.forms jit Debugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT  debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialogue box."

anyone know how to fix the last step?
luckypictures
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2007, 09:39:53 PM »

I'm getting the same .NET Framework Error.  Thoughts? 
Is it build 20?  Is that the problem?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 09:49:00 PM by luckypictures » Logged
luckypictures
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2007, 10:36:41 PM »

EVERYONE GETTING THE PROFILE .NET FRAMEWORK ERROR.

I figured it out.  When you're in the First Encode settings, save them.  Set them exactly as described in the tutorial, and save them.  Click 'Save to First Profile'  And if you chose to make a second pass, do the same thing.

That solves the problem.

WOOOHOO!!!  I'M USEFUL!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  Media Conversion  |  Tech Support - DVD-WMV (Moderator: tmgux)  |  Topic: Re: How to: Convert DVD to WMV for Zune (Free programs) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans