Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2007, 02:00:22 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Village Square  |  Zune Testimonials (Moderator: aaron00lee)  |  Topic: Amazed by battery life! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Amazed by battery life!  (Read 799 times)
santafe
zune n00bie

View Profile
Amazed by battery life!
« on: January 24, 2007, 08:35:34 AM »

I was recently caught up in that midwest Ice fest and lost power for a couple days. So, knowing my trusty Zune had a radio tuner, I plugged in my Creative Audio external speakers and was able to listen to news etc. Now, this was at about 7:30 or 8 at night, I had been using it on and off during the day, and I figured for sure, it would be dead by morning but atleast I would have some tunes to break the silence during the night. I was amazed to find out that next morning (about 9:00) my Zune still had a quarter of battery life. Now, the speakers are self powerd BUT, I was still impressed with how well it did. BTW, I highly recommend http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=29&product=14061
these speakers. Amazing sound, I like listening to music loud, and I have had the same set of AAA batteries in it for a month or more!
rj1790
zune trooper

View Profile
Re: Amazed by battery life!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 12:54:31 PM »

Nice to here Grin Grin
dr1v3thru
zune rockstar

Dr1v3thruU
View Profile Email
Re: Amazed by battery life!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 12:30:23 AM »

good to know that! and i'm glad the zune had enough power to keep the silence at bay  Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Village Square  |  Zune Testimonials (Moderator: aaron00lee)  |  Topic: Amazed by battery life! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans