Zunerama logo   
News: Compare Zune vs iPod

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 10, 2009, 07:57:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we have a list of completely free converters?  (Read 9012 times)
Veetus
zune-ologist

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 01:42:04 PM »

Quote from: cohoman on January 12, 2008, 09:09:25 PM
Quote from: themasterof16 on November 29, 2007, 07:39:28 PM

Quote from: daboma on September 16, 2007, 08:35:47 AM
those are all on for free trials.  I frankly hate the fact that it is so difficult to convert videos to my zune.  I have never been able to do it simply.  does anyone know of a good FREE converter that i don't have to pirate to use fully?

nothin in this world is free so buy a zune converter an stop wasting your time looking for a free converter

Oh, but there are lots of free converters available that will do the job just fine. Here a few to look at:

1) Microsoft Windows Media Encoder 9 (recommended by Microsoft for converting video files for the Zune).

2) MediaCoder

3) Handbrake

4) WM Converter 2

I've tested all four, and they all do the job. My personal preference is (1).

For Windows Media Encoder 9 that you recommended....do you have any good suggestions for settings while converting?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List