Zunerama logo   
News: Register to join Zunerama forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 10, 2009, 08:13:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Download: DVD rippers and video conversion software  (Read 50684 times)
sorin61
zune n00bie

View Profile
Re: Download: DVD rippers and video conversion software
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2007, 06:41:26 AM »

See the topic here

http://zunerama.com/forum/index.php?topic=7141.0

Encode360 is free and I got very good results with it. I also included a sample movie encoded with it, so you can judge by yourself.
In the same topic you will find the link for the producer's site.
rdhoss
zune trooper

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2007, 04:40:05 PM »

Admin - I would like to try WonderShare, but the trial link isn't working. Wassup??? Smiley

Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2007, 05:04:10 PM »

Looks like their whole site is down at the moment... try again in a few moments and hopefully it'll be back up and running.

medic8er
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2007, 01:10:54 PM »

Really, stupid question, but I tried the Wondershare program and liked it enough to purchase. I paid using Paypal, though I wasn't redirected to a download. It also says they'll send information in 2 business days, does that mean they'll email me the download link etc. in the next 2 days or did I totally fock it up and  miss something Undecided

p.s. Mods the link to the trial version is 404'd
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2007, 01:35:25 PM »

Hmm, you should be receiving an unlock code from them. I've sent them an email inquiring about it.

In the meantime, you can use this fully-functional 30-day version. I've temporarily made it available for download here:

http://www.zunerama.com/download/zunesuite-full-zunerama.exe

medic8er
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2007, 01:43:28 PM »

Quote from: Zunerama Ed. on December 27, 2007, 01:35:25 PM
Hmm, you should be receiving an unlock code from them. I've sent them an email inquiring about it.

In the meantime, you can use this fully-functional 30-day version. I've temporarily made it available for download here:

http://www.zunerama.com/download/zunesuite-full-zunerama.exe

Thanks for the quick response. Yeah, I received an email from them with links to support and a link to my order look up. When I input my order ID it takes me to my order status which under delivery info, says I will receive information in 2 business days.

I've used electronic delivery for programs before, but I've never had to wait 2 business days, just seemed kind of weird and I wondered whether I missed an important step in the process.

No worries, I don't go back to work until next week, so as long as I get it by the weekend, I can load up on movies Grin Thanks again.
medic8er
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2007, 03:35:23 PM »

They sent me a link about an hour later, thanks for looking into it.

I really was impressed with the program, I tried a number of them and found that the Wondershare was the quickest and easiest of the 6 or so I tried. Can't wait to start ripping some movies Grin
stoopidly311
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2008, 03:17:02 PM »

using cucusoft what is the best output verison for the zune and also for sync time?
Sir Rice
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2008, 12:22:50 PM »

Hello Zunerama Forum Members. I've got a kind of direct question, and I'm having trouble finding an answer to it.

I really want to be able to load .avi and .flv videos onto my Zune, and rip DVDs to my computer and then to my Zune. Now, I'm hearing that Cucusoft is highly recommended, but the trial version didn't satisfy me too much. I remember trying I think Xilisoft, that made the quality very good, but had an only 5 min. limit on the trial version + watermark.

Now, I am willing to pay, I believe (I seem to always have a form of buyer's remorse >_>) for whatever program you guys would be best for me in this situation:

1. I desire to conver .avi, .flv,l and DVDs to compatible formats for my Zune w/o taking up large/excessive amounts of space (50-70 MB would be absolutely ideal, I believe).

2. I reiterate I don't want huge files. What I forgot to mention was that Xilisoft, though they kept the quality excellent, the predicted size for the full 24 min. of the video was a few MB larger than the original file (266 MB).

3. I want something that makes the quality either high or higher. I don't want it to be really cruddy, but I also expect to be getting my money's worth in getting an excellent quality video. Cucusoft's trial had this problem, in that the quality was decent, but a little below my hopes. Maybe I'll just have to suck it up, I don't know.

4. Any way to pay with it through PayPal?

And that's about all I'm absolutely hoping for. Which program would you recommend? I really appreciate any input. Maybe the trials don't produce as good of videos as the actual thing (which, on second though, wouldn't make sense, if the trial version is supposed to impress you). I'm not sure, so I'm wondering what you all here think.
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »

The trial versions and the final versions are exactly the same except for the watermark (Cucusoft) and the time limit (Xilisoft).

So I'd suggest only buying the full version if you're pleased with the functionality of the trial version.

Both are available in our download center: http://zunerama.com/forum/index.php?topic=2020.0

crazyzee
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2008, 10:11:54 AM »

Ok right now im using the Trial version Of cucu and have tried some others but for the most part Cucu seams great and I plan on buying it soon but until then The little "Trial Version" logo in the middle of the screen isnt that bad. I just recieved my first Zune Yesturday and last night i converted " Boondock saints" and loaded it on and its great.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List