Zunerama logo   
News: Register to join Zunerama forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2010, 03:59:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pics (many) of Zune Home A/V Pack  (Read 3433 times)
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
Pics (many) of Zune Home A/V Pack
« on: January 10, 2007, 12:02:26 AM »

I've posted a review of the Zune Home A/V Pack, with quite a few pics, in the reviews area: LINK: http://www.zunerama.com/zune-accessory-review-home-av-pack.php

dr1v3thru
zune rockstar

Dr1v3thruU
View Profile Email
Re: Pics (many) of Zune Home A/V Pack
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 12:12:08 AM »

great review! i wish i had an a/v kit, but they're very pricey. although i think it's worth the money. i'm willing to pay the price, but i'm not able to  Sad

again, great review!

GK86
zune master

You and your third dimension.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 12:29:52 AM »

Great review.  I been looking into picking one of these badboys up but have held off because of the price. 

Master Shake: But look, I mean...is he gonna be able to chase us? `Cuz if I woke up lookin' like that, I would just run toward the nearest living thing and kill it.
aapold
zune trooper

I was corrupt before I had power!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 05:40:45 AM »

As for the video resolution...   it looks worse on a larger TV than it does on a smaller one.  While it seemed quite fine no a 27" old TV I connected it to, when I hooked it up to a 48" hdtv (dlp) it somehow looked grainier...

but it looked the same on that to me if I routed the videos through a 360 or via the cable.    I already can feed the videos through my 360 directly from my computer at higher resolution than this anyway, so I doubt I'm going to use this part of it much. 

Basically if you have a 360, you can already control everything from a 360 remote, can play everything from the zune on your tv...

For me it ends up being a rather pricey charger and stand, which I could have achieved for less $$.    I guess there is some value in being able to take the cable with me to hook up to someone else's TV if I'm somewhere else...   but I don't think I could consider this a must-have accessory for anyone who has a 360.

aaron00lee
zune rockstar

Zune, School and Fun...my life in a nutshell

aaron00lee
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 07:51:23 AM »

yea i have the home av kit and i love it

Sniperman
zune commando

*~*Sniperman*~*

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 06:16:01 PM »

awesome review, thanks

*~*Sniperman*~*
zuneamama
zune-ologist

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 06:53:57 PM »

Your review makes me want to go out and get a Zune A/V pack!  I can see a lot of advantages to having one.  It really would be a great way to show family pictures.  Do you think Zunerama will be having this as a giveaway! Wink
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 10:33:07 PM »

Quote from: zuneamama on January 10, 2007, 06:53:57 PM
Your review makes me want to go out and get a Zune A/V pack!  I can see a lot of advantages to having one.  It really would be a great way to show family pictures.  Do you think Zunerama will be having this as a giveaway! Wink

You know, of all the accessory giveaways we've had (over sixty items given away), none of those have been from Microsoft. You are making me feel like I need to lobby Microsoft to send a few A/V packs our way so we can give them away to our loyal members. I am NOT too proud to beg for these! I'll get to work on it.

dr1v3thru
zune rockstar

Dr1v3thruU
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 11:36:07 PM »

good luck! if anything, the a/v cable or wall adapter is a must! actually, i just use a regular old a/v cable but i have to switch the colors around. you have to plug the red into the video, the yellow into white, and the white into red. once you get it sorted it works like a charm.

zuneamama
zune-ologist

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 10:12:51 AM »

I am NOT too proud to beg for these! I'll get to work on it.
Good Deal!  Maybe I can win since I gave you the idea.  Grin
jpmcse
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 09:21:00 AM »

I bought the Home A/V {Ack and for the most part like it.  I am having a problem with the zune sitting in the dock.  It connects and charges , but has issues with staying connected to PC, it wants to fall backwards.  The zune seems to top heavy in combination with the dock not being deep enough.   anyone having this issue??
AK Water
zune rockstar

Zune + iPod Owner

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »

You have the same Panasonic DVD/Home theather system as me, in the last pic of the Zune in the dock next to the Panny unit there.   Shocked

Zune 30GB Brown | iPod 15GB (3rd Generation)
earbuds: Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating
Also in the household: Zune 120 and Zune 30 (Both Black)
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2007, 06:17:52 PM »

Quote from: AK Water on January 21, 2007, 05:50:09 PM
You have the same Panasonic DVD/Home theather system as me, in the last pic of the Zune in the dock next to the Panny unit there.   Shocked

I bought that about 4 years ago, and have really liked it! It has the 5-CD (or DVD) carousel which was great... back when I used CDs.  Smiley

AK Water
zune rockstar

Zune + iPod Owner

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2007, 06:48:09 PM »

I have the same one, mines a HT-95, not sure if yours is the HT75 or HT95 but they are basically the same I think.  I got mine for free from my friend who didn't want it anymore because the DVD part of it stopped working.  I messed around with it for many hours and got it to work.  A little push of the DVD with the top open and the DVD  spun right up.  Working good ever since.  I'm actually using mine with Yamaha 5.1 speakers and sub not the Pannys that came with it.  Got my Xbox 360, TV, PC, and everything running through it.  Maybe a Zune one day too  Smiley

Zune 30GB Brown | iPod 15GB (3rd Generation)
earbuds: Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating
Also in the household: Zune 120 and Zune 30 (Both Black)
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2007, 07:33:56 PM »

Oh man, with your setup you *definitely* need to add a Zune to that. Especially with the Xbox 360..!!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List