Zunerama logo   
News: Compare Zune vs iPod

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2013, 10:06:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox music app  (Read 260 times)
tbird
zune rockstar

Enjoying the space of the 120

View Profile
Xbox music app
« on: September 10, 2013, 09:12:36 AM »

So I just got the Xbox music app for my Samsung tablet and Nook HD. Kind of surprised that ms actually opened it up to other platforms... But it seems to work pretty good so far. I am able to stream music from my Zune collection...(are we still allowed to say Zune?) I do have the Zune pass so apparently that allows me to stream, at least for now. I am still stumped on how to actually buy music. I can't seem to find the option to do that...Will mess around with it a bit more...If I find out anything new I will let the few of us left know about it....
Cheers.....

Mockers
zune rockstar

Zune 120: 90% full

View Profile
Re: Xbox music app
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 12:42:30 PM »

I installed in last night and started to use it at work... but it kept hesitating and after 3 songs would just plain stop. I'm hoping it is simply because my work group has been relocated to a basement location. Sad Another test will be going home from work on the bus... hopping through all those cell towers (it's about a 20 mile ride).

But I AM glad that MS paid attention to which way the [listening] wind is blowing. And I was happy to see that one of my latest album downloads made it to my "playlist." I still have a big learning curve with this thing.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List