Zunerama logo   
News: Find Zune accessories

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 29, 2012, 07:14:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zune 80 music from PC hanging up and causing Zune restart  (Read 28 times)
CO2IsHot
lil zuner

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2012, 01:02:24 PM »

I just had the HD replaced on my Zune 80.  It came from ABC Zune Repair with a Beach Boys album on it.  All the songs played perfectly. I then syncd it with my PC that has 8Gb of WMA music files on it.  I copied one album to the Zune, removed it from the PC and selected the album.  When I clicked to play one song, after one second the Zune hung up for about 20 seconds, then restarted and returned to the main menu screen.  I tried another song with the same results.  I then tried one of the Beach Boys album songs and it played with no problem.  Does anyone have any idea WTH is going on with this?  It appears that there's something keeping the Zune and my PC from getting along.  The PC and Zune both have the most current SW version.  Sad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List