Zunerama logo   
News: Check out the Zune FAQ

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2012, 07:21:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zune 120 won't sync "read error" with no number  (Read 953 times)
alfie
lil zuner

View Profile Email
Zune 120 won't sync "read error" with no number
« on: May 03, 2012, 09:25:04 AM »

I tried getting support from Microsoft Support regarding the problem I was having with my Zune 120 not synching and displaying "read error" with no error number.  My daughter has an Iphone ..... had problems..... phoned their support line and, voila... a real live person providing the necessary information to remedy the problem.  Getting a "working" phone number for Microsoft was a hastle in of it's self.  When I finally got through to them I was told they don't provide personal support and to deal with their web site.  The website simply did not spell out what should be done.  Out of total frustration I tried you tube and found a video describing how to go about re-starting my Zune.  I did as instructed and got the device to sync with my computer.  When this device dies, you can bet I'll by an Ipod and likewise when it's time to divest myself of my windows based computer it will be replaced with an Apple. 
Mockers
zune rockstar

Zune 120: 90% full

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 07:47:52 PM »

The home page of this website offers a free Zune Guide. Created in 2009, it is still very relevant. Download it and keep it on your desktop. Lots of ads, sure, but it helped pay for the time it took the editor to create. Lots of good information.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List