Zunerama logo   
News: Register to join Zunerama forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2012, 07:24:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adaptor to allow Zune 120 to connect to my VW Jetta's ipod connector??  (Read 426 times)
alfie
lil zuner

View Profile Email
Adaptor to allow Zune 120 to connect to my VW Jetta's ipod connector??
« on: April 23, 2012, 04:39:24 AM »

I have owned a Zune 120 for a number of years and have had virtually no issues with it.  About a year and a half ago I purchased a VW Jetta that has a factory installed ipod connector.  Is there an adapter available that would allow me to connect my Zune to the ipod connector.  To be able to access my music library and charge the Zune at the same time would be great.  

I posted this question some time ago and, although dozen of readers to a look at it, no one appears to have an answer.  If there isn't an adapter out there, I'm surprised that Microsoft hasn't come up with something and put it on the market.  If there is nothing available and Microsoft, for whatever reason is not interested in assisting Zune owners with vehicles such as mine, it appears that the only viable solution is scrapping the Zune in favor of an ipod.  From a business standpoint this simply does not make any sense???
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:58:17 AM by alfie » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List