Zunerama logo   
News: Read the latest in our Zune blog

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2012, 06:57:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows Phone.  (Read 4691 times)
charms1955
zune master

Remember: No Matter Where you Go...There You Are

View Profile Email
Re: Windows Phone.
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2012, 08:30:37 PM »

Here's my question related to the two marketplaces. Is there a way for me to change the Livev ID I use for the phone now? I have two Windows Live emails: Windows Live and Windows Live 2 (one is the Japanese linked account, the other the American) Obviously, when I started my phone, I logged in with the one and the Zune Software defaulted to the Japanese version on my work PC.

At home, I use Winodws 7 Ultimate, and my log in turns the OS into English, and the wife's account sets Japanese. While I can see the content on the phone on either, I can't add apps from the Charms ID, but can from the markr1955 ID (Japan). Without resetting the phone, is there a way to force it to use the American ID now?

Wanna know my real plays? Add 15,201 to the above.
Brandycat
zune commando

English as Threepence

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2012, 05:26:35 AM »

Hey Charms, not sure you can without a reset, seems like there's a bunch of folks with the same problem, I'm sure you found the same forum as this:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp7-wptips/how-do-i-change-the-windows-live-id-that-i-signed/56f83660-6ea7-4c4b-979b-ebdaa3b24a8c?page=3

Microsoft 'answers' haha, that's a laugh I don't think Roll Eyes

weigh up the plus's with a reset and linking your U.S. live id though

one example:

Whilst waiting for my wife to finish shopping (again) in the car today listening to a radio show; Nick Lowe* was playing live in the studio promoting his new album,
 I liked what I heard so I got my phone out and looked it up in Marketplace and read the bio and review (can't do this in UK marketplace)
and downloaded the album,
 then hooked the phone up to the aux in, and listened to it on our way home.

when at home, plugged the phone in to the laptop, Zune software opened and added it to my collection, and upping the play count......

......well it keeps me amused Smiley

* remember 'I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass' or 'I Knew The Bride When She Used To Rock and Roll'?

...No...?

...I'll get my coat...

« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 11:15:23 AM by Brandycat » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List