Zunerama logo   
News: Compare Zune vs iPod

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 15, 2011, 05:13:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing's changed.......  (Read 202 times)
Brandythecat
zune commando

English as Tuppence

View Profile
Nothing's changed.......
« on: October 11, 2011, 08:20:07 AM »

..........as far as I'm concerned, how about you people?

Ok there won't be any more devices made,

but.. unless I'm reading it wrong..

because of WP7, the software is still there to use with your Pass if you so desire.

and the devices will still play our music, still sync and function just as before...

so, what are your plans?

just interested that's all,

mind you, judging by the users on here lately, I'm speaking to myself

is there any body out there? just nod if you can hear me....is there anybody home?

Mockers
zune rockstar

Zune 120: 80% full

View Profile
Re: Nothing's changed.......
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 08:30:05 AM »

I hear you! I have no plans to change. I'm too used to it. If my Zune dies I'll probably look on eBay or similar for another one. Maybe Woot will have another Zune device; that would be cool.

Keeping my $14.99 subscription, too. I don't want to let go of the 10 free picks per month. That alone is worth the price of admission.

Brandythecat
zune commando

English as Tuppence

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 08:55:55 AM »

Hey, nice one Mockers Smiley

so, just me and thee then..

happy listening

actually, I just thought - you can still have a new device, if you do decide to get the HD,

you'll love it I guarantee, maybe some bargain prices too.

look out for the 64gb if you can, I know you have the 120, but it's amazing how you can trim down your collection and still have a vast library
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 09:02:36 AM by Brandythecat » Logged

DesertZUne
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 10:06:23 AM »

I have had my HD64 for less than a year. I love it and will continue to use it. I don't have a pass, but I do like the Zune software. When my HD passes from this world there is a very good chance I will get another if new ones are floating around Ebay.

elorance
zune-ologist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 10:27:08 AM »

I'm keeping things as they are as well - I want to keep the 10 free picks and the option to have the software on three computers and three devices.

I love my HD and expect to keep using it until it gives up the ghost. My wife finally looked closely at what you can do with the marketplace and decided she wanted in, and has a new HD arriving tomorrow (it was an insanely good deal, keep your eyes pealed).

I just hope the Windows phones do very well so the software/marketplace stays robust (though I wouldn't be surprised to see that the supply of new apps for the HD dries up completely)

tbird
zune rockstar

Enjoying the space of the 120

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 04:15:57 PM »

I am also keeping things the way they are with the 10 free picks. I will say though I am just a bit PISSED that there will be no more Zune devices. Seriously I thought they were great devices...built well and did what they were made for.....And again I will voice my dislike of all in one devices but apparently the rest of the world wants a device that does everything sort of.......
 I have already started my search for an HD, just to have in case my 120 decides to die. But as well as it was put together it just may out live me!

Brandythecat
zune commando

English as Tuppence

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 01:30:17 AM »

You know, I kind of envy people who haven't tried the HD experience yet, you really have a treat in store  Wink

Mockers
zune rockstar

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 10:37:36 AM »

Quote from: Brandythecat on October 12, 2011, 01:30:17 AM
You know, I kind of envy people who haven't tried the HD experience yet, you really have a treat in store  Wink

I know, I know. My son has the HD32 and raves about it continuously. The only thing he complains about is that he can't use it at work (he works at UPS now as a package handler and can't bring in his own electronic devices).

Sometimes I think my 120 is going on the fritz... one of the stereo channels seems to go in and out. But then it could just be my hearing, LOL. Son has tried it and says it's fine for him. I know I have some minor hearing loss (as the technician said, "It's not bad enough for you to get a $4,000 hearing aid." -- yikes!).

I do think I could pare down to a 64 with hardly any trouble. But right now I need shoes more than another Zune, so the HD will have to wait a while longer.

Brandythecat
zune commando

English as Tuppence

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 11:01:57 AM »

Quote from: Mockers on October 12, 2011, 10:37:36 AM

I do think I could pare down to a 64 with hardly any trouble. But right now I need shoes more than another Zune, so the HD will have to wait a while longer.

Love it!  Grin

Mockers
zune rockstar

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 09:29:26 AM »

Quote from: Brandythecat on October 12, 2011, 11:01:57 AM
Love it!  Grin

Hey, it's not that I have a shoe thing... all my shoes are wearing out, really. Plus my feet are 1/2 size larger than they used to be (in the olden days...), so my old ones (some are VERY old... over 10 years) are too tight now. Sad 
When did they get so danged expensive? $139 is around the going price for anything decent. Cry

Brandythecat
zune commando

English as Tuppence

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 01:45:33 PM »

Of course I'm not suggesting this Mockers Grin and the cost of living nowadays, you don't have to tell me!

but what about this for a shoe collection?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcUXtb1uQ8Q

Mockers
zune rockstar

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 05:07:42 PM »

Oh, brother! I never saw that newsreel before, or whatever that is. Pretty good. Never been an Imelda fan. Plus all she wore were pumps. I can't wear them anymore. I'm wanting these:
http://www.planetshoes.com/item/arcopedico-vitoria/8835/251?source=bing&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=shopping&zmam=25971251&zmas=1&zmac=56&zmap=8835-251
They go with my red hair. Smiley

Brandythecat
zune commando

English as Tuppence

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 08:01:44 AM »

Yes, I would say she was more than mildly obsessed with footwear!

pumps?, that's 'heels' right? don't forget I'm in Blighty.

the ones you want - they look cool, and comfy  Cool

when you get our age, comfy is cool!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List