Zunerama logo   
News: Compare Zune vs iPod

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 08, 2012, 12:04:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I got an iPhone  (Read 1750 times)
jamiehout
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
Re: I got an iPhone
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 05:38:05 PM »

Quote from: DesertZUne on August 29, 2011, 10:45:16 AM
AT&T had cheap iPhone 4 refurbs. What's kind of interesting is that I am a low level gadget geek. When I get a new toy, I have to explore every facet, find out everything it can do. I have downloaded loads of apps, and I'm having fun.

What I haven't done is put one single video or one single tune on it. I adore my Zune HD64. I love the sound, the GUI, the size and weight. I love how it works with the Zune software. No temptation to move everything to the phone (not that it would have the space anyway). Nothing can beat my sexy Zune.

good for you sir, I am a cheap gadget buff myself

I need my bowtrol colon cleanse a day for my colon
whiteone30
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2011, 10:42:00 PM »

So, I know this reply is kinda late, but I've had mango for about a month now, and being such a huge fan of android, Mango is ready to go face to face with the apple. It already beats android, it just needs to go head to head with IOS. Its that amazing, if you guys can, go check it out when Nokia releases their Beastly WP7 phone in November...

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List