Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 19, 2007, 09:03:46 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  General Discussions (Moderator: Zunerama Ed.)  |  Topic: Our Wishlists for Zune « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print
Author Topic: Our Wishlists for Zune  (Read 9580 times)
namsiuH
zune trooper

Power_to_the_misfits@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
Re: Our Wishlists for Zune
« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2007, 11:08:07 PM »

Quote from: chachee on July 07, 2007, 03:07:16 PM
I'd love to see teh following:
1. a scrolling clickwheel
2. and a cool 3d interface with album covers that spin all over the place
3. more physical switches on the outside of the device to control things like teh color of the headphones

so basically what you want is an iPod. And how on earth do you want to control the color of the headphones with a switch?

namsiuH

"As long as there is one smoldering ember on the barbecue of justice, you can still cook a mighty steak of victory!"
ippytoon
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #181 on: July 08, 2007, 11:17:16 PM »

Quote from: vesa link=topic=1043.msg29707#msg29707
-Add currently playing song to quicklist, or is it possible somehow already?

I've been meaning to harp about that for some time now.

So I registered here.

I also wish there was a better way to manage playlists between the zune and my computer. That involves some kind of text input to at least primitively label quicklists, and the ability to sync them to my computer. But then I suppose the link to the song would be broken on the computer. Still, I wish I could i at least see the quicklist when it's connected to the Zune software.

Hey folks, btw.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 11:22:10 PM by ippytoon » Logged
computarman
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #182 on: July 16, 2007, 01:39:53 PM »

My main wants is for the Zune to become more podcast friendly. Every flash player worth a dime has the ability to continue playing at the exact spot where the player was turned off. Also when you fast forward you cant hear anything like on a lot of flash player to give you an idea where you are in the podcast. (does ipod have this feature?).
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  General Discussions (Moderator: Zunerama Ed.)  |  Topic: Our Wishlists for Zune « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

ZuneList.com - The Best Sites about Zune Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans