Zunerama logo Zune HD  
News: Register to join Zunerama forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2012, 07:03:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I was hooked by One Tree Hill Seasons  (Read 414 times)
niceshow
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
I was hooked by One Tree Hill Seasons
« on: May 12, 2011, 11:33:24 PM »

When I heard about One Tree Hill,One Tree Hill DVD I thought it was just a good replacement for Dawson's Creek (RIP, dear), I had always loved, so he gave me an injection of OTH. He started pretty well agree, the characters were a bit generic,Walt Disneys 164 DVD and under all feel a little "been there, done that", but only because of programs like Dawson's Creek and Roswell had captured the drama so young now. Honestly, the first thing I liked was the football was very exciting,24 Hours DVD and I took in the show.But as the series progressed, he began to solve problems more than most teen dramas are measured, broken homes, severe depression and self harm, substance abuse, teen parents, expectations for themselves against the expectations of others, it's not only issues and teenage melodrama, and a token "uh oh, Lookit all the anguish!House MD DVD" As something terrible happens to ask a character in a self-spiel absorbed about life in this terrible world, something Dawson's Creek was guilty of quite often. I think it was characters like Whitey and Keith, who has kept the land in fact, all the anxiety.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List