Zunerama logo   
News: Compare Zune vs iPod

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2012, 07:09:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I highly recommend purchasing Family Guy  (Read 655 times)
niceshow
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
I highly recommend purchasing Family Guy
« on: April 18, 2011, 10:44:14 PM »

I highly recommend purchasing Family Guy Volume 8 from Target so you get the Target exclusive bonus disc. Parent has received numerous positive reviews from critics.Family Guy DVD Catherine Seipp on National Review Online cartoon.Caryn described as "unpleasant but very funny" by James The New York Times, called it a show with a "family outrageously satirical"House MD DVD and "contains many comic opportunities and parodies." Called The Sydney Morning Herald Family Guy "Show of the Week on April 21, 2009,The Office DVD calling for a" masterpiece of pop culture-heavy. "Frazier Moore of the Seattle Times called" infinite thirst of humor about bodily emissions. He thought it was "incredibly smart" and said a "mixed with raw talent helps explain its appeal much wider audience." It concluded with a summary as "rude, crude and evil delicious.Glee DVD "The series has also attracted many celebrities, including Emily Blunt, who said that Family Guy is his favorite show, and has a great interest in becoming a guest star on the program.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List