Zunerama logo   
News: Compare Zune vs iPod

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2011, 12:47:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merge HD Camcorder AVCHD Videos Without Transcoding  (Read 81 times)
palaamy
lil zuner

View Profile Email
Merge HD Camcorder AVCHD Videos Without Transcoding
« on: April 14, 2011, 01:06:41 AM »

Merge HD Camcorder AVCHD Videos Without Transcoding

Talking about lossless merging/joining capability, I believe for many HD camcorder users like myself this is exactly what we are looking for all the time to maintain original high definition quality of recorded video footages. Yes, no conversion, no en-coding, just merging files together to one single file of same format. Personally I tried lots of other software which claimed to handle AVCHD streams lossless without converting, but that's not true. In most cases the audio and video go out off sync and for others, or software crash too often to even use it properly. All I want is really simple, merging AVCHD files from my Panasonic TM700 without transcoding so that I can playback via WDTV Plus. 

I have to admit that before I came cross the software I’m going to recommend today, this whole thing is a very depressing experience. I just couldn’t be happier when I finally found this software called Aunsoft Final Mate which does exactly what says on the tin! I'm using the software to simply merge home movies I made with TM700 to one single file, and that is it, no fancy stuff afterwards. After that, I access the finished video via my WDTV Plus and watch it on my TV.

This is how the program looks like:

Aunsoft Final Mate works like a charm for lossless merging AVCHD files. As a happy customer, I highly recommend it!
radhika
zune dog

View Profile
Re: Merge HD Camcorder AVCHD Videos Without Transcoding
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 04:30:29 AM »

Great information ! This is what I was looking from long time..I will certainly go for it. Thanks a lot.

Free Movies
palaamy
lil zuner

View Profile Email
Re: Merge HD Camcorder AVCHD Videos Without Transcoding
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 12:06:55 AM »

Splice/Convert Canon VIXIA HF200 AVCHD clips to one AVI

I have a Canon VIXIA HF200 camera which produces AVCHD (with .MTS file extension) files. And what I'm doing now is trying to splice 2 hours of AVCHD clips into one single AVI file to playback in my PC. My source video is in about 200 short clips as my Canon video camera produces each scene a single file. So I'm looking for a tool to quickly merge and convert multiple AVCHD (MTS) files to one AVI video. I'm not sure whether there are much options available in the market, but I'm quite satisfied with my finding: Aunsoft AVCHD Converter which does exactly as I wished and most of all, it is also very cheap…

I'm quite happy with this AVCHD converting tool because it's quite easy to use with its very intuitive interface. I don't have to get scared with all the long and detailed instructions by other software any more. Let me illustrate how easy it is to use. Follow me.

1.Add your source AVCHD clips. Drag and drop all your AVCHD footage produced by Sony, Canon, or JVC to the app.

2.Choose output format and specify destination folder. You can't believe what you will see, Aunsoft MTS Converter offers such a plentiful options for your output videos. There are special sections for iPad, iPod, iPhone (iPhone 4 is also included), Apple TV, PSP, HD Video, Common Video, Common Audio, etc. With all the options, I'm not simply satisfied with AVI any more. So I convert my AVCHD MTS files to AVI HD format in "HD Video" catalog from "Format" drop-down list.

3.Yes, finally, splice AVCHD clips and convert MTS to AVI HD video. Simply enough, check "Merge into one file" next to the "Convert" button to splice/combine all your imported clips to one single output. After that, click Convert to start AVCHD conversion.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List