Zunerama logo   
News: Compare Zune vs iPod

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2013, 10:18:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Convert PDF to SWF on Mac  (Read 2992 times)
August2011
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
How to Convert PDF to SWF on Mac
« on: March 11, 2011, 12:05:04 AM »

Why Convert PDF to SWF on Mac

* Watch Adobe PDF documents on flash players with no Acrobat or Acrobat Reader required.
 * Uploading PDF contents to internet and embed PDF files in web pages for sharing with friends and family.
 * Useful for CAD architecture, business diagrams, GIS cartography maps, charts and graphs, scientific plots, Flash artwork etc. fields.

I never thought I will be converting some PDF files into SWF anytime. But the time has come and I was doing the same for past some days. I'm a Mac user.Today I'll show you how to Convert PDF to SWF on Mac step-by-step with Enolsoft PDF to SWF for Mac, it's super easy to convert Adobe PDF to SWF formats so you can view them with flash player or uploading to internet for sharing.

Step 1. Download&install Enolsoft PDF to SWF for Mac
Download Enolsoft PDF to SWF for Mac and following its wizard to install it to your Mac.

Step 2. Load in PDF files
Click the big button "Add Files...." to load in PDF files from your Mac. The added PDF contents will be presented as either thumbnail or detailed information mode, each of the two modes will show you the informations about the added PDF files like File name, Size, Total Pages, selected page and Status.

Step 3. Customize page range for converting PDF to SWF on Mac
Click the gear-like icon at the end of each added PDF content, and set the "Page Range" (e.g. 1,3,4,7 ~10) if you don't want to convert the entire PDF files.

Step 4. Start converting PDF to SWF on Mac
Click the big button "Convert" to start converting PDF to SWF on Mac. Of course, before hit start, you are able to specify where to put the converted PDF files by set the "Output Folder" column.

cheryl381
lil zuner

View Profile Email
Re: How to Convert PDF to SWF on Mac
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 11:15:35 PM »

I might be interested in those standalone versions. Both for conversion to swf files as well as fully operational page flippers. But preferably just pdf>swf conversion (so I can author it further in Flash Pro).

But alas, those mentioned are for pc. swftools might work on mac, but could get it to work at work.

Lease Agreement Template| Smoking Cessation| Fun Diaries
erer002
lil zuner

View Profile Email
Re: How to Convert PDF to SWF on Mac
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 03:47:07 AM »

Portable Document Format (PDF) is an open standard for document exchange. The file format created by Adobe Systems in 1993 is used for representing documents in a manner independent of the application software, hardware, and operating system.
People routinely need to create PDF for archiving, distribution or some other purpose in daily work.,but PDF is not easy to edit.Many people want to know how to convert PDF to word or other popular formats,but not willing to pay for Adobe Acrobat as it will costs a lot.So ,here I will show you how to convert PDF to Word/Html/Text/ePub/Image and more without Adobe Acrobat.
As we all know , PDF Converter Column is a field to optimize ebook reading experience. The amazing PDF converting articles can easily and efficiently convert PDF to HTML, PDF to image, PDF to Text, PDF to EPUB on Mac OS. That’s to say, you have more options to read or edit ebook documents than just Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
And more i like to share with you for PDF Converter Reviews.I hope who encountered PDF converter problem before can work out that.
Nowadays there are many document formats to storage files and share information.Unlike other textual formats, PDFs aren’t that easy to edit. We can create PDF files by using PDF tools, but it is hard to edit them directly, so another available option.In personal needs, maybe we need convert PDF to other formats, but what is a good tutorial or PDF converter to work out that,such for PDF to Word,PDF to Epub for iPhone/iPad,PDF to Text or Image and so on. Maybe we want to know what is an available way to convert or transfer PDF files from Word/Image and other formats?
By following this PDF Convert Column,you can refer to these articles and easy to convert PDF to Word,PDF to Epub,PDF to Html,PDF to image and more.
You can bookmark this column,and we keep on collecting the related PDF article and PDF Q&A by searching on Internet.

Articles For PC:
How to convert PDF to Word
How to convert PDF to ePub
How to convert PDF to Text
How to convert PDF to HTML
How to convert PDF to PowerPoint
How to convert PDF to Image
How to convert PDF to Excel
How to convert PDF to SWF
How to convert PDF Files to Text/image/Word/HTML
How to remove PDF password and restriction

Articles For Mac:
How to convert PDF to Word on Mac
How to convert PDF to Epub on Mac
How to convert PDF to Html on Mac
How to convert PDF to Text on Mac
How to convert PDF to Image on Mac
How to convert PDF to Excel on Mac
How to convert PDF to SWF on Mac
How to convert PDF to PowerPoint on Mac
How to convert PDF to Word/Text/Image/Epub/HTML on Mac

版本2:How to convert PDF to Word/Html/Text/ePub/Image/PPT/Excel
Portable Document Format (PDF) is an open standard for document exchange. The file format created by Adobe Systems in 1993 is used for representing documents in a manner independent of the application software, hardware, and operating system.
People routinely need to create PDF for archiving, distribution or some other purpose in daily work.,but PDF is not easy to edit.Many people want to know how to convert PDF to word or other popular formats,but not willing to pay for Adobe Acrobat as it will costs a lot.So ,here I will show you how to convert PDF to Word/Html/Text/ePub/Image and more without Adobe Acrobat.
As we all know , [url="http://www.softwarebbs.com/wiki/PDF_Converter"]PDF Converter Column
is a field to optimize ebook reading experience. The amazing PDF converting articles can easily and efficiently convert PDF to HTML, PDF to image, PDF to Text, PDF to EPUB on Mac OS. That’s to say, you have more options to read or edit ebook documents than just Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
And more i like to share with you for PDF Converter Reviews.I hope who encountered PDF converter problem before can work out that.
Nowadays there are many document formats to storage files and share information.Unlike other textual formats, PDFs aren’t that easy to edit. We can create PDF files by using PDF tools, but it is hard to edit them directly, so another available option.In personal needs, maybe we need convert PDF to other formats, but what is a good tutorial or PDF converter to work out that,such for PDF to Word,PDF to Epub for iPhone/iPad,PDF to Text or Image and so on. Maybe we want to know what is an available way to convert or transfer PDF files from Word/Image and other formats?
By following this PDF Convert Column,you can refer to these articles and easy to convert PDF to Word,PDF to Epub,PDF to Html,PDF to image and more.
You can bookmark this column,and we keep on collecting the related PDF article and PDF Q&A by searching on Internet.

Articles For PC:
How to convert PDF to Word
How to convert PDF to ePub
How to convert PDF to Text
How to convert PDF to HTML
How to convert PDF to PowerPoint
How to convert PDF to Image
How to convert PDF to Excel
How to convert PDF to SWF
How to convert PDF Files to Text/image/Word/HTML
How to remove PDF password and restriction
cheermay
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 11:31:56 PM »

PDF to Flash Converter can convert PDF files into Flash files (SWF), which is the best solution to turn pdf into flash. PDF to SWF Converter can enable you to choose a matching flash flipping book player and background with your website. Besides, you are able to do some settings for your flash player and skin, for example: hide zoom button, hide zoom bar, and so on.

pdf to jpg
pdf to word
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List