Zunerama logo   
News: Find Zune accessories

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2013, 01:49:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New 1000 AD..A free strategy game  (Read 2904 times)
dogma
zune n00bie

View Profile WWW Email
New 1000 AD..A free strategy game
« on: September 07, 2010, 07:21:31 PM »

New 1000 AD is a free online multiplayer turn based strategy war game that you can play with friends or alone. The object of the game is to get the most land, research and points to be at the top of the leaderboard. You can win two ways by attacking your opponents into submission or exploring past them.
We have 2 games to play at New 1000 A.D. The Standard is a 28 day round with turns coming every 9 minutes and Blitz is a 21 day round with turns coming every 3 minutes. The civilizations you have to choose from are the Vikings, Byzantines, Chinese, Japanese, Zulu, Barbarians, Incas, Franks, Turks or the Mongols. Each with their own advantages and disadvantages.

if you like text based game try   New 1000 AD

game is 1 month old so new players very welcome
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:20:20 AM by dogma » Logged
Ella00
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
Re: New 1000 AD..A free strategy game
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 11:19:17 PM »

I want to try this. Thanks for sharing.

dogma
zune n00bie

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 05:13:42 PM »

I just upgraded all the graphics in the game or least I paid someone to upgrade them. Should be a bit more appealing to the casual visitor. Hope that helps, the site was ugly before now it is alot better with all the new graphics.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:20:36 AM by dogma » Logged
dogma
zune n00bie

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 08:01:08 AM »

Hey everyone, Just thought I would stop in and tell you to come by and give my game a try. Ive done more upgrades on the site and should really make the game much more enjoyable. Stop by join an alliance and learn this great game. http://Http://www.new1000ad.com
dogma
zune n00bie

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 12:18:57 PM »

Hello,

Hey I finished some you tube videos of the game and thought I would post them in case someone might want to check out the game.

Here is the features video from you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3tK2nHyF-A&context=C3c147e4ADOEgsToPDskIrxYukTCvaZov9roJ7Z3od

here is the overall you tube video page

http://www.youtube.com/user/New1000AD?feature=mhee
dogma
zune n00bie

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 11:43:31 AM »

Hello

Sorry about bumping the thread since I hadn't posted in quite awhile but have  some big changes going on at the site and wanted to let people know. We are moving to a private server today!!! That means no more server crashes and downtime so the game will run a lot smoother.
 Other changes since I last posted are we have installed brand new forums, got a new blog for the site , worked on a lot more tutorials to learn the game faster. We have added an auto protection option so if a person doesn't want to explore we do it for them. We will be adding a new game to the site next month as a test server to try out new things. Like new civilizations, Egyptians and Aztec civilization will be added to the game soon also.
 Stop by and try out the new server and see if the game runs faster. It better, it costs a lot more Smiley  You can get to the game through this link

www.new1000ad.com

or this page which will lead you to the tutorials, forums and all the other stuff a person needs to learn this game.

www.new1000ad.net
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List