Zunerama logo Zune HD  
News: Compare Zune vs iPod

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2012, 07:02:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skullcandy Titan mini-review  (Read 1898 times)
typoink
zune rockstar

View Profile Email
Skullcandy Titan mini-review
« on: October 28, 2009, 09:35:26 AM »

In short: buy these headphones. Smiley

A couple weeks ago, I was going on a trip and couldn't find either of my usual go-to headphones, so I decided to grab a new pair.  I saw an impressively good review of the Skullcandy Titan in-ears on HeadRoom (www.headphone.com) and figured I'd give 'em a try.

These things are seriously impressive.  The sound quality is amazing for the price; they easily sound as good as some headphones I've heard costing upwards of $100.  They're a little bassy, but that suits me fine and the bass is really smooth, not distorted and crunchy like most inexpensive bassy headphones. 

They're not the absolute most comfortable in-ears I've worn, but they're above par and stay in my ears pretty decently.  The build quality is nice, and they feel solid.

In my opinion, these things are the perfect compliment to Zunes, especially to the Zune HD.  Aesthetically, the brushed metal and angular lines look good with the Zune, and they include a volume slider which the Zunes sorely lack.  No more fumbling with controls when a really loud song pops on.  They also have a straight audio connector instead of an angled one, which I think is a better fit for the HD's audio-out-the-bottom design.
widgetsandgadgets
zune n00bie

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 08:44:00 PM »

I've seen the skullcandy.. I think it's O.K. I'm not so particular with stuffs though..

http://www.widgetsandgadgets.com/

Daniella Cole
http://www.widgetsandgadgets.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List