Zunerama logo   
News: Check out the Zune FAQ

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 09, 2012, 02:38:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zune Masters Ambassador program.  (Read 5118 times)
Sniperman
zune commando

*~*Sniperman*~*

View Profile WWW Email
Zune Masters Ambassador program.
« on: December 22, 2006, 05:31:56 PM »

just thought i would share some info on the program for those interested.
there are taking 200 ppl for the team, there are now 163.
you will get a welcome kit which consists of a limited edition zune and other goodies.
here is how they describe the program, if u have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
this was from the acceptance email so its not really set in stone, the program hasn't officially started.

Activities As discussed, some activities are paid and some are not. Here’s the basic distinction between the two:
Paid Activities are required. There will be at least two paid activities a month. Paid activities will require promotional efforts at specific locations during specific times. They are more like fun work projects. Some months will have more required activities. Some paid activities will be determined by us, based on Zune concerts or events in your areas. Others will be suggested by you, based on campus events, concerts, etc.

Unpaid Activities are not required but are still a very important part of the team and experience. These activities are simpler and involve less effort than paid activities. They allow us to not only get to know you and your campus better, but in turn, help us to make the program even better and get the Zune in the hands of more people and make sure that the paid activities that you execute on are more successful.

Welcome Kits and Getting Started To show our dedication and belief in you, we will be distributing official Zune Masters welcome kits. The welcome kit – our first shipment to you – will include the following items to get you started as a brand ambassador for Zune:
(1) One Zune Media Player – Custom Zune Masters Edition (1) One Custom Zune Masters Messenger Bag by The North Face (1) One Custom Zune Masters Cap by The North Face (10) Ten Zune T-Shirts, 2 for you and 8 for your friends (10) Zune Posters featuring official artwork from independent artists There will probably be more, like Zune.net gift cards and stuff, but it will be a surprise!!

Ongoing Product Support It’s very important for us to show appreciation for the work that you do. To keep you in the loop with the latest promotional items for Zune, we will be putting together packages of new Zune promotional products and information. We expect to send the first packages together within one month of getting you your welcome kit.

Throughout the course of the Zune Masters program we ask you to please share feedback on what items you would like to see coming your way. And I am not talking an email or two every day on the topic, just if something strikes you. We will definitely keep suggestions in mind.

Time CommitmentAs a Zune Master it is important that you are always aware of opportunities to bring the Zune experience closer to your friends and peers on campus. We ask that when using your Zune or showing it to other people that you always remember that every interaction with another person is a potential new customer. The more Zunes that are on your campus, the more folks you will be able to reach out to for hosting Zune Meet-Ups for wirelessly sharing music and photos via the Zune WiFi sharing features.

*~*Sniperman*~*
Sniperman
zune commando

*~*Sniperman*~*

View Profile WWW Email
Re: Zune Masters Ambassador program.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 05:32:44 PM »

here is the back of the limited edition zune, artwork by Jeremy Fish.

you can view more of the goodies ive gotten here:
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/sn1p3rman/Zune/?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 05:53:40 PM by Zunerama Ed. » Logged

*~*Sniperman*~*
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 05:54:02 PM »

Hey, thanks for the insider info on ZuneMasters!!

Sniperman
zune commando

*~*Sniperman*~*

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 05:55:26 PM »

no prob Smiley

*~*Sniperman*~*
Kuji
zune trooper

I <3 my Zune

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 06:56:33 PM »

Very cool. You got alot of free stuff.
KushInatoR
zune commando

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 07:18:07 PM »

Awesome! I've heard about the program, but I always wondered exactly how "special" the Zune was that the members were getting. Thanks for the pics
SpanishClash
zune trooper

All your ipods are belong to us!

1483508 SpanishClash@hotmail.com SpanishClash
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 08:41:25 PM »

Sweet perks! enjoy Smiley

Sniperman
zune commando

*~*Sniperman*~*

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 08:59:12 PM »

yeah im loving it so far and it really hasnt even kicked off yet.

kuji, awesome avatar Wink

*~*Sniperman*~*
glowbee
zune rockstar

virtualjohn95@msn.com
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 11:22:55 PM »

18-22? Age discrimination!  Sad

What about us retired and nearly retired folks? We invented hip back in the sixties and have nothing better to do than devote our time to marketing activities nowadays anyway, lol.

Sniperman
zune commando

*~*Sniperman*~*

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 11:25:09 PM »

lol u have my vote glow. Cheesy

actually ive heard of older folks getting in, so dont let that keep you from applying.

*~*Sniperman*~*
glowbee
zune rockstar

virtualjohn95@msn.com
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 11:32:29 PM »

Thanks for the confidence, but I don't live near any major universities or cities anyway. I think I just got a little crazy when I saw all the swag with the J Fish artwork on it. I really like it and I guess I was kinda jealous. Listening to some Staind on my Zune and I'm better now...

But I may actually take your advice and apply anyway. Maybe they'll want some love out of the nursing home demographic too, lol.

Sniperman
zune commando

*~*Sniperman*~*

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 11:33:50 PM »

lol you never know.  good luck.

*~*Sniperman*~*
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 11:57:10 PM »

Hey Sniperman, I thought your post was really interesting, and made it the subject of the latest Zunerama blog - it's on the Zunerama main page.

Sniperman
zune commando

*~*Sniperman*~*

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2006, 12:00:37 AM »

very cool Tongue

*~*Sniperman*~*
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2006, 01:05:04 AM »

Awesome, engadget just picked up our Zune Masters story!!!  It's running right now on the main page of engadget.

LINK: http://www.engadget.com/2006/12/23/zune-oddities-part-ii-zune-in-orange-zune-masters-program-z/

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List