Zunerama logo   
News: Read the latest in our Zune blog

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2012, 07:08:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zune 30GB screen have gone blank  (Read 4453 times)
marcohnunez
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
Zune 30GB screen have gone blank
« on: May 25, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »

Hey Guys, I have a 30GB Zune, which was working fine but suddenly the screen got blank then there's nothing on the screen but black, I can't see nothing at all, sometimes when I press a button it seems that there's some flashing things but again goes blank...I garantee has expired so if anybody outhere has a tip to find the solution, it will welcome.

Best Regards,
Marcos
Honduras
Ganja*Fatha
zune n00bie

View Profile
Re: Zune 30GB screen have gone blank
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 06:18:51 AM »

Possibly could be a late z2k bug. My zune 30gig got the bug about 2 months ago, the only solution was to put her down and buy a zune 120gig.

However it could be something completely different.. Give the zune.net forums a try http://forums.zune.net/default.aspx
Hitaru_Lore
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 11:02:39 PM »

That happend to me with my 8 gig i just restarted it using xna game studio you will also need to download Microsoft Visual C# 2008. it worked for me and i didnt have to reset or buy a new zune.
Hitaru_Lore
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 11:20:48 PM »

After downloading those things make sure the zune software isnt running then start XNA and find device. the computer will tell you when it has connected then press the ok button on the zune and it should restart with your screen back to normal i hope this works for anyone that has this problem. Oh and it is generally caused by pressing a button too hard. Mine was the back button. I believe when pressing to hard it causes an unnessesary connection between two of the components therefor shutting down the screen. In my case the backlight stayed on. it may be different for others.
Fiona603
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 01:19:21 AM »

The Microsoft Zune has very good playback performance of audio, video, and photos; intuitive and colorful interface; good FM radio with RDS; works well with Zune Marketplace software; integrated wireless allows sharing of songs (limited) and photos; many accessories available at launch.

Word Templates |  Poster Template | Report Template
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List