Zunerama logo   
News: Register to join Zunerama forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 09, 2012, 02:36:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Vaja Balance  (Read 2528 times)
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
Review: Vaja Balance
« on: December 18, 2006, 12:57:55 AM »

Vaja, the Argentinian maker of deluxe leather cases, has released its lineup for Zune players, which includes its Balance, Classic, Classic Top, and Classic Top Retro models.

We recently put the Balance through our testing regimen at the Zunerama workshop. We found that if you're in the market for a top-quality case for your Zune, and don't mind paying for it, you won't be disappointed by the Vaja Balance.

Packaging. You get a feeling you're venturing into a high-end encounter just from the un-boxing experience. Vaja's packaging includes tastefully understated markings on the outer slip cover, which encases an inner covered box.

Flip open the lid and I swear that a subtle scent of leather wafts out of the box. I don't think I've enjoyed opening something this much since... well, since I took my first Zune player out of its box.

What's in the box.

Clockwise from top left, the box comes with a set of promotional cards for Vaja accessories, a disclaimer card explaining the variabilities of genuine leather products, the case itself, an envelope containing three screen protectors, and an instruction pamphlet.

See more pics and the complete review here.

Balboa
zune trooper

View Profile
Re: Review: Vaja Balance
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 11:06:13 AM »

you lucky dog. i want one!!!
aaron00lee
zune rockstar

Zune, School and Fun...my life in a nutshell

aaron00lee
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 08:06:37 AM »

i want one of those babys

GK86
zune master

You and your third dimension.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 09:11:12 PM »

That looks nice.  How much are they?

Master Shake: But look, I mean...is he gonna be able to chase us? `Cuz if I woke up lookin' like that, I would just run toward the nearest living thing and kill it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List