Zunerama logo   
News: Zunerama: Straight talk on Microsoft Zune. Forums. News. Reviews. All things Zune.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2009, 06:58:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incipio - 50% off sale on Zune accessories!  (Read 1467 times)
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
Incipio - 50% off sale on Zune accessories!
« on: March 19, 2009, 11:09:52 AM »

Incipio is clearing out some inventory on the current generation of Zune players. 50% off, plus free shipping within the US.

http://www.myincipio.com

Here's their page for Zune 80 and 120gb accessories: http://www.myincipio.com/category/1_mp3_accessories.device.microsoft_zune.2_zune_80_gb_80gb/

tbird
zune rockstar

Just your average Zune 120 user!

View Profile
Re: Incipio - 50% off sale on Zune accessories!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 10:22:47 PM »

Thanks for the heads up on this. I could have used this a couple of months ago though! May still take advantage of it as those prices are hard to beat.
Just wondering why is Incipio cleaning out its stock of Zune cases?

ss64
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 10:24:01 PM »

In for a flip case

Thank you!
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 11:38:40 PM »

@tbird - - I expect that'll be the cause of some speculation..!!

Bionicspyder
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 03:18:10 PM »

You guys rock!!!! I just ordered 4 new cases for the Zunes in my family. Total $53.00. I already have one of the metal slider cases and LOVE it!!!!!
Zray
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 04:24:00 PM »

Quote from: Bionicspyder on March 22, 2009, 03:18:10 PM
You guys rock!!!! I just ordered 4 new cases for the Zunes in my family. Total $53.00. I already have one of the metal slider cases and LOVE it!!!!!

Did you forget about me?
Trastan
zune rockstar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 04:51:32 AM »

After much internal debate, I ended up choosing a black flip case. Thanks a ton for pointing this out, Harvey; I'm sure it'll serve me very well.  Grin

tbird
zune rockstar

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 10:56:45 PM »

Quote from: Trastan on March 26, 2009, 04:51:32 AM
After much internal debate, I ended up choosing a black flip case. Thanks a ton for pointing this out, Harvey; I'm sure it'll serve me very well.  Grin
LOL! Grin Went through the exact same thing. I already have an Incipio wallet case and its great, but its like it was made for a left handed person. It looks good and does what it said it would do.....but still the way it opened kind of bugged me.
So after several days and nights of going through, yes get one, no don't spend the money you fool you already have a case, I broke down and went for the flip as well.  Tongue

Trastan
zune rockstar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 02:48:20 AM »

Quote from: tbird on March 26, 2009, 10:56:45 PM
LOL! Grin Went through the exact same thing. I already have an Incipio wallet case and its great, but its like it was made for a left handed person. It looks good and does what it said it would do.....but still the way it opened kind of bugged me.
So after several days and nights of going through, yes get one, no don't spend the money you fool you already have a case, I broke down and went for the flip as well.  Tongue

Cheesy For ten bucks with free shipping, it seems like a reasonable enough thing to do to protect (and enhance the usability of) a $250 device. I'm really hoping that the belt clip will be good enough; I may be starting to look like Batman by this point, but hey, if loading up his belt with accessories made sense in his eyes, who am I to argue?  Wink

I have to say, though, that the metal cases looked awfully nice, as well.

scorey00
zune-ologist

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 07:25:54 AM »

since my wife stole the case i won here, i ordered a new one - received my copper case yesterday - it is definitely nice.

thanks for the heads-up.

steve

Mockers
zune master

Zune 120: 65% full

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 08:12:52 AM »

Quote from: scorey00 on March 27, 2009, 07:25:54 AM
since my wife stole the case i won here, i ordered a new one - received my copper case yesterday - it is definitely nice.
How easy is it to put in and take out? (I'm thinking of all the times I put mine in the charging cradle of the 2 powered speakers I own.)

Kempatsu
zune dog

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 09:13:37 AM »

I would like to post something about the incipio leather case that wasn't mentioned.

I frequently use my zune everywhere I go. It's usually clipped on my pocket. The problem is that...the little clip is covered with leather. Well eventually, the leather began to wear and it now folds back. The clip is just a piece of metal now. This happened only 3 months in with use. I took excellent care of my zune as well as the case. Thought you should all know because really..its starting to get annoying. I cant clip it on my pants or gym shorts nearly as easy now =(
scorey00
zune-ologist

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 09:53:09 AM »

since i don't use a dock, i never take the case off - i don't think this would be the case for you if you had to take it off often.

otherwise, i love the case...for your situation, i would recomend the case now on my wife's zune, easy on and off with great potection.

steve

Trastan
zune rockstar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 12:16:05 PM »

I just received my case (leather(?) flip case). A few thoughts:

- As Kempatsu mentioned inadvertently, the belt clip is completely different from the cheap plastic one that launched with the product. The belt clip on my case is a leather covered metal clip, and sewed directly onto the case. It is *extremely* strong, and, barring the deteriorating covering that Kempatsu mentioned, appears to be a great improvement. Huge kudos to Incipio for upgrading their product over time.

- This is the best case I've ever owned. The overall materials are well-crafted and put together with precision. Everything lines up flawlessly, the device fits snugly while being easily removed on a whim, and the overall feel is of a product that I wouldn't hesitate to spend $35 on. Incipio easily has me as a future customer for all of my device case needs, and I will be heartily recommending them to everyone.

- Seriously. This case rocks.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 12:36:53 PM by Trastan » Logged

tbird
zune rockstar

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 09:32:41 PM »

Received my new flip case today as well, and agree with everything that Trastan said. The one thing that I was kind of concerned about was would the flip lid close down all the way? In looking at the pic's when buying it, it kind of looked like it wouldn't. But I was happy to find out that it has little magnets built into the case that will close it up tight! Also another concern I had as I use the dock and a Altec Lansing system and have the Invisible Shield on it, was would it be easy to take in and out? My Zune slips in and out very easily unlike other cases I have had where it was more or less a chore to take the Zune out.
I have owned several cases from several companies over the years and this one is hands down the best!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List