Zunerama logo   
News: Read the latest in our Zune blog

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2012, 07:06:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zune Software Customizer 3.1.1  (Read 10294 times)
sableholic
zune n00bie

View Profile
Zune Software Customizer 3.1.1
« on: February 23, 2009, 01:55:35 PM »

It's been a while, but hopefully it'll be worth the wait as this release has quite a few new features and bugfixes. As you can see by this release I am certainly open for new ideas, so if you have any feature requests feel free to submit a comment. As some of you saw, I reorganized the blog so there is a dedicated projects area which I'd recommend people look at although I do post the direct link to the file in my blog if you don't want to be bothered/know what you are doing.

Zune Software Customizer Version 3.1.1 | MJefferson.net

Changes:
        • Added a Now Playing specific section to the Display-> Settings menu with the following features:
        • Options to set the Now Playing Background Image to something other than the default Grid View.
        • Added a option to make the Now Playing Progress Bar slider scale to the window size.
        • Added a option to disable the artist imagery in the Now Playing View/Land. This will allow those with a custom background to have it always showing.
        • Moved the Custom Now Playing Font Size under this section.
        • Added Four Album Art Sliders for the following areas:
        • Now Playing View/Land
        • Now Playing Progress Bar
        • Albums View
        • Artists View

• Increased the size of the custom color sliders
        • Changed the wording on the theme buttons so that all four buttons fit in the smallest window size possible.
        • Modified the installer so that it provides a little more guidance on what is happening and what to do if something goes wrong/isn't working. Also now the installer will automatically close the Zune Software if it is open.
        Bugfixes:
        • Fixed list item colors in numerous spots (Purchases/Download History, Top X Lists, etc.).
        • Fixed all color problems that I was made aware of (MarketplacePageTitle, ListItemSelectedBackground, ListItemBackground) along with a few others (ColumnDivider, ScrollBarThumb, ScrollBarBackground, ScrollPath, TransportButton, TransportButtonHoverColor, and many others).
        • Fixed it so the text under the custom color sliders updates correctly.
        • Fixed the explicit warning message so that it displays correctly for dark themes.

As always any feature requests, comments, etc are welcome. Didn't know if I should create a new thread, so if I shouldn't have please merge this with the old one.

I also put some images up for the latest additions on my blog, didn't want to post them in this thread cause they are rather large.
        ZekeSulastin
        zune-ologist

View Profile Email
        Re: Zune Software Customizer 3.1.1
        « Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 04:41:00 PM »

I had very literally hopped on to make a thread asking about this specific kind of program.

This is awesome - many thanks Cheesy

{edit}Is it at all possible to swap around the Title, Album and Artist on the Now Playing screen, or add more data to it?{/edit}
        « Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 07:05:11 PM by ZekeSulastin » Logged

schuttziejr
        zune-ologist

DREAM JOB : work for MS creating hardware for Zune

View Profile
        « Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 05:54:27 PM »

I don't understand...is this a new Zune sofware update? Right now I only have the 3.1    Did you make this??? I just don't get whether it is a Zune update or not.

ZUNE 80GB--->  Will die tryin to fill the thing ^^
        Edward Collin
        zune n00bie

View Profile WWW
        « Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 10:48:03 PM »

Itís been a while, but hopefully itíll be worth the wait as this release has quite a few new features and bugfixes. As you can see by this release I am certainly open for new ideas, so if you have any feature requests feel free to submit a comment. As some of you saw, I reorganized the blog so there is a dedicated projects area which Iíd recommend people look at although I do post the direct link to the file in my blog if you donít want to be bothered/know what you are doing.

Zune Software Customizer Version 3.1.1

beagle training
        jetted
        zune n00bie

View Profile
        « Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 12:39:04 PM »

Hi

Is there away to get this software mjefferson.net is down?
        thanks
        Pages: [1]   Go Up
          Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
        (c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
        Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List