Zunerama logo   
News: Check out the Zune FAQ

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 03, 2009, 12:12:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A cucusoft question  (Read 2678 times)
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
Re: A cucusoft question
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 08:07:45 AM »

Thanks for that info!

tbird
zune rockstar

Just your average Zune 120 user!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2009, 10:59:02 AM »

Quote from: beckysma on May 17, 2009, 02:18:32 PM
I solved my problem by changing the profile from "Windows Media 8" to "Zune Video MPEG-4"

I did a bunch of test on the different profiles, which ones synced the fastest and slowest, etc.  I can elaborate if anyone cares.  But after all my un-scientific tests, I've decided Zune Video MPEG-4 is the best setting for the Zune 120.
Finally found a chance to try these settings out. I did two movies at separate times. Both copied over fairly quick in the software, but heres where it gets a little strange. After making sure the movies were in my collection I went to sync them to my Zune. It looked like they were going over but when the sync was done the movie wasn't in my Zune. In fact when I checked in the device setting in the software it said it failed to copy...I got one of those yellow exclamation icons... So I disconnected the sync cable and then connected it back up to my Zune. The movie then transferred over to my Zune very quickly with out me doing anything. This happened for both of the movies I did. Weird!
I checked the movies on my Zune and they are all there and look very good.
Any suggestions from anybody on why its not transferring the first time?

mulla
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 12:17:23 PM »

I updated Cucusoft to the current version, and ripped a new DVD. It ripped fine, but when I connected my Zune 120, the video converted before syncing.

www.wasserbettenhife.com
Home Data Entry
SidgePITT08
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2009, 06:41:57 PM »

converting it to WM9 is a wee-bit quicker....make you sure you don't run any thing while converting videos because it takes a lot of space to do it.....if u wanna surf on the web w/o having too much lag while converting videos...i'd choose Internet Explorer over Firefox...eventhough it's not as good as firefox it takes up less space

Fer reallzz?!?!?!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List